• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
CHm353p.gif

And now the BH DTL works. lol

Novak into the final! ^_^

Bigfoot

If only Delpo never got injured after 2009. I think Nadal and Djokovic would have a slam or two less if Delpo stayed on top. He was destroying Nadal before the injury.

Wes

venison crêpe
Listened to most of the match on the radio driving around today. Just got back to see the final point. What a fantastic match played by two stalwarts of the game.

Now time for the main event! Nice of Novak and Delpo to delay the Murray game back to primetime viewing for the BBC!

Hige

Listened to most of the match on the radio driving around today. Just got back to see the final point. What a fantastic match played by two stalwarts of the game.

Now time for the main event! Nice of Novak and Delpo to delay the Murray game back to primetime viewing for the BBC!
But the main event just ended.

Wes

venison crêpe
I wouldn't be mad if Janowicz made the final at Murray's expense. I've grown fond of watching him play. Would be a realy nice story to boot.

LuuKyK

There is no way Janowicz is going to win this right? :( From the start of this tournament I went from I dont mind Murray, to I cant stand him.

MIMIC

Banned
British woman: Are you an American?
Commentator: Yes
British woman: What do you call that thing back there?
Commentator: That? I still refer to it as Henman Hill
British woman: Good! And don't you forget it.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom