• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Combined version of both: he ain't injured

Yeah, I definitely think Ferrer was the worse off in their match and he's moving well enough now. You can never tell though, Murray seemed to be moving fine in the AO Final and then they showed his foot after the match and it was fucked up. Painkillers can do a lot.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I shouldn't have said "finish him". I now have the Mortal Kombat theme playing as this match goes on.

On second thoughts, that was a great idea.

LuuKyK

You know, I always root for Novak, but I wouldnt mind Delpo winning at all. Whoever wins I am happy. Great game so far.

MIMIC

Banned
That's why I keep harping about del Potro's "injury". People talk non-stop about it and he does something like that.

I remember hearing about how badly injured he was in the Ferrer match and saw that he won easily (didn't see it)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
That's why I keep harping about del Potro's "injury". People talk non-stop about it and he does something like that

can't you see his wrist has snapped?

EDIT: Escapetro escaping.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
del potro got lucky. not going to escape many of those in a match.

djokovic still servebotting himself into a win, i feel.

MIMIC

Banned
What is with those dropshots?

It's probably the most misused shot in tennis. So many times players get burnt on it.

Novak's drop shots are horrible. He gives them way too much air. Either that or he intentionally just wants to hit a lob/draw them in for a finishing shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom