• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

I watched a bit of Saki. Lots of cute girls blushing and sweating. I should watch more. But it wasnt sticking with me for some reason.

I think I'm burnt out. After burning through S1 and part 1 of this, I got bored with episode 2 part way through and stopped it.

Maybe I just want to watch the finals and Saki to reunite with her sister

Quasar

Whats the difference?

Random curiosity is my favorite anime blogger. Love their writeups.

I hadn't seen them before. Would like to find some good anime bloggers. I got pointed to moesux, but that was pretty unpleasant. Guess I want a blogger not filled with hate.

kill la kill 13

stuff happens. and lol free speech in japan? crazyness!

though i do hear that election season is super annoying with them politicians blasting speakerphones on the streets in cars.

Erigu

I wonder why they left out Hanamonogatari and I wonder how many episodes that's gonna get?
They figured 26 episodes would not be enough to adapt the 6 books of the second season, so they had to postpone one of the adaptations (of course, that also resulted in three recap episodes, and I'm sure Shaft didn't mind those). They picked Hanamonogatari because of its... peculiar time setting and because they wanted to air Koimonogatari in December.
As for the number of episodes... Well, it's going to be released on two discs (eventually), so it could be anything from 3 to 6 episodes, I guess. Although 3 episodes would mean their "we didn't have enough episodes" explanation above wouldn't stand anymore.

Defuser

Nobunaga the fool ep 2
A lot of boring talking bit man despite this show being a train wreck that sure know how pick their seiyuu cast. Sugita is as perfect fit for someone goofy as Da Vinci and only Miyano Mamoru is hammy enough to say ZA FUUUROOODO!!

They figured 26 episodes would not be enough to adapt the 6 books of the second season, so they had to postpone one of the adaptations (of course, that also resulted in three recap episodes, and I'm sure Shaft didn't mind those). They picked Hanamonogatari because of its... peculiar time setting and because they wanted to air Koimonogatari in December.
As for the number of episodes... Well, it's going to be released on two discs (eventually), so it could be anything from 3 to 6 episodes, I guess. Although 3 episodes would mean their "we didn't have enough episodes" explanation above wouldn't stand anymore.
Kanbaru deserves six episodes, don't fuck me Shaft!

Watching Chihayafuru 2 means I need a new gif of Chihaya in sweatpants and a t-shirt!

4cTfiNH.gif

CorvoSol

What? No, trem = thing. It has nothing to do with sex. or maybe I am saying stuff without knowing ;_;

Right, but "Fazer o trem" means "to have sex". At least in Goias it does. Likewise, while "Coisa" means thing, "Coisar" means "to have sex." "Comer" means to eat but it's still "to have sex".

EDIT: I was never quite certain what the verb was for "to fuck" since most people were kind of not willing to say that in front of a clergyman. I think it was
fuder
but I was never sure.

Everything means sex in Brazil. I think the biggest secular experience I had in Brazil was realizing just how incredibly afraid of sex Americans are.

I think the only thing stopping me from reading/watching Chihayufuru is that I read the romance takes a back seat. Like a really far away back seat. The romance is in a bus

Hattori

Banned
World Conquest 1
All Hail Our New Loli Overlord!
That was surprisingly entertaining, it's just the right amount of wackiness for me enjoy.

Is this actually happening? How were the sales of season 2? (lol)

No announcement yet, but sales don't really matter, because Season 1 sold like shit. The show has done a good job at promoting the manga, which means a third season has a decent shot at happening eventually.

CorvoSol

I don't think I've ever seen you so inarticulate about a show you're (presumably) enjoying.

Up until episode 4 Shonen Bat is some kind of mixture of a serial assaulter and demon. In episode 4
he is apprehended.
This show is a psychological thriller/crime drama.

Episode 5 of Paranoia Agent is a Fantasy Anime Adventure about a Holy Knight seeking to slay a Demon King and rescue a Princess.

The tone shifted so fast I swear it gave me whiplash.

Phi Brain 21-22

Well...
Pythagoras being dead
is something I kind of saw coming. But it's nice to know there are other Armlets out there. Although I have to admit, I'm kind of intrigued how Kaito's vision of
his future self
destroying the world will play out.

cajunator

Banned
Up until episode 4 Shonen Bat is some kind of mixture of a serial assaulter and demon. In episode 4
he is apprehended.
This show is a psychological thriller/crime drama.

Episode 5 of Paranoia Agent is a Fantasy Anime Adventure about a Holy Knight seeking to slay a Demon King and rescue a Princess.

The tone shifted so fast I swear it gave me whiplash.

lol I remember that. Just Satoshi Kon making sure you were paying attention.

Yet another person I know for a fact doesn't watch anime is now interested in it and asking for advice from me after watching Attack on Titan.

It's a new wave. I won't be as weird anymore :'D. YES. YEEEEEEEEEEES.

Gazoinks

Yet another person I know for a fact doesn't watch anime is now interested in it and asking for advice from me after watching Attack on Titan.

It's pretty cool how much of a crossover hit that's turned out to be. ONE OF US ONE OF US.

CorvoSol

Yeah, I didn't like episode 5 all that much. It was cute, but compared to how strong the first four episodes are, it feels really frivolous.

Non sequitur would be the term I would use to describe the episode.

EDIT: Also, as of the Golden Laws I really don't know what aspects of these movies people base their religion on. I mean this movie is so weird.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Space Battleship Yamato 2199 6

Seriously this show is too good right now. Can't wait for some twists to hit me. Hot-head-Ace-fighter-jockey-dude has basically been totally useless so far.
He always gets his fighters stolen, he almost dies chasing the wrong base, lol.

cajunator

Banned

Actually a lot of my social circle is through anime. My roommates, a lot of friends, anime club, people in town, that really got me out of my shell. I have anime to thank for allowing me to be myself.

Nisekoi - 01

I didn't know about the manga , but i liked this first episode ... it's 100 % shaft enabled but even without it , i like the setting .

i'd bet everything
that both girls have a key

Team Onodera. It is decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom