• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

Full metal panties 03

yup. Pantsu.
but theres some shady shit going on for real. There are very sinister looking folks about. Also
someone has that disc
Chidofi doesnt like sousuke very much after this episode lol.

I think the one major weakness of FMP's original run was Gonzo's insane need to put panties everywhere. Not that the series ever fully ceases to revel in Kaname's looks, but man those upskirts are the biggest weakness the first season had.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia 1

I dunno what you guys were talking about, that was pretty funny.

Animation/artstyle is kind of eh tho, but like I said, premise is interesting enough and these character dynamics look fun too!

I could see it being ultimately kind of pointless in a story arc or something but it's a good setup kind of thingy, lets you know where character relationships stand etc
It's an episode that really just sets up the characters without providing any context, which is why people find it off putting. That and the fact that it repeats the story again.

but you started watching when it stopped being divisive.
Then clearly I made the right choice!

Hattori

Banned
KLK 19
I don't know what to make of this episode, it was enjoyable but I expected more after the last episode. Satsuki is still BOSS,
her monologue at end was badass.

cajunator

Banned
I think the one major weakness of FMP's original run was Gonzo's insane need to put panties everywhere. Not that the series ever fully ceases to revel in Kaname's looks, but man those upskirts are the biggest weakness the first season had.

A weakness, Corvy?

Branduil

Non Non Biyori 6

igijKsfxiMweo.jpg
iAJBJIuC7pI3l.jpg

irt9jF4CzLJcr.jpg
iqoZtrlwiYpKD.jpg

Best plushie ever.

Man this show can run so hot and cold. Pretty good episode overall this time. The first part with the siblings' sign language was amazing; in general the stuff that deals with family dynamics is pretty good. Renge is also amazing; she has the weirdest trains of thought. Bro continues to get no respect.

Hotaru is still running away with being the worst. Hopefully one day they realize what a sick pervert she is.

Also, :gaf

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Burn Up Scramble Episode 3:

Okay, if you are going to change literally every aspect of a character's look and personality, why even bother keeping the name, what the hell is the point other then pissing people off here?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Kamen Rider 1

Someone already died, good lord. The main dude seems to be rather ridiculous in terms of his feats, he's like... a perfect man basically. Although I really get the "Rider" part of the name now.

This has better fight coreography than the Nolan Batman film. LOL

Which Kamen Rider? Like...the original from the 70s? Gotta be a little more specific here!

Link Man

Banned
ICE 2

Well, this certainly makes Kill la Kill look like a children's cartoon. Also, Yuki really needs some decongestant or something, her voice is really annoying.

Oh, and beyond all the lesbian sex and eyeball licking, there's also something about nanomachines and aliens trying to terraform the earth.

CorvoSol

So we've gone from Tolkien to the Word of God. This cult of Imaishi needs to be stopped. :(

Brandy pls

I know you're not mistaking examples of the silliness of treating a synopsis as if it were sufficient to understand an entire text to implications of equations of quality here.

Jintor

Her other joke is that she has a body like a 16-year-old's despite being 10 while her 14-year-old sempai has a body like she's 10. This line of humor is as funny as it sounds.

I agree. Although she's not that much younger than the others, is she?

CorvoSol

Her other joke is that she has a body like a 16-year-old's despite being 10 while her 14-year-old sempai has a body like she's 10. This line of humor is as funny as it sounds.

Sounds like Break Blade. "Oh I am 12 but I have the tits of a 25 year old!" "Oh I'm 25 but I look 12."

FUCK OFF BREAK BLADE. GET BACK TO THE BRUTAL FIGHTS.

Branduil

(−_−;)

Like I've said, the show is at its best when it's either channeling SatoJun, focusing on Renge's antics, showing the family dynamics of the Koshigayas, or some combination of the three. Hotaru is just an interminably dull character when she's not being interminably anime.

survivor

Banned
This new Knights of Sidonia trailer looks interesting. If you ever wondered what the CG mecha future would look like, this is your answer.

The part with the alien look pretty cool, but then I see the action scenes and they are just janky and weird and it has some slowdowns which I don't know if it's an intended effect. Gonna be interesting to follow the show and see how quickly I will get used to its style.

cajunator

Banned
Strike witchy S2 ep 2

I keep falling asleepy so this is where I stop tonight.
Miyafuji and the Major continue the battle they left off and the 501st is reformed with all the cuties.
this show makes me very happy when I am conscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom