• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach 218 - 223 (rewatch dubwatch)
tumblr_m4zen1dgbX1rsnc3jo1_500.png

Ggio vega is vastly underrated, my favorite of the fraccion and did get am excellent dub voice. Such an awesome character and moments.

I think the script typo'd, no way is Rangiku captain class...

duckroll

http://shingeki.tv/

The MBS Nichigo (Sunday 5pm) slot for Spring 2013 reminds elusive. While Attack on Titan was suspected to be the Magi replacement, it is now confirmed that it will broadcast on MBS, Tokyo MX, and many other channels instead, which pegs it as an Anime Shower show.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Hyouka ep 7-8
I think the setup of what I assume is only going to be a two-parter had some potential. I get what they were going for with the student made film and all, but man, the CG in this episode was really jarring. Simulating someone walking and holding a camera really took me out of it because of how bad the CG mixed with the panning and that POV. Out of what I have seen so far, this is the episode that I would consider to be the weakest. Hopefully, part 2 can redeem it.
It is kind of a long arc, and in turn its start is rather tame. Its repercussions and subtle implications differentiate it from the rest of the show in many ways though. I find the wrap up for it to be very satisfactory because it really solidifies the arc as a unique piece within Hyouka. I'd be interested to see how you feel about it afterwards.

Dresden

Nah, the 80s were pretty much a wasteland for Disney animation.

I personally hate The Little Mermaid and even I can recognize, albeit grudgingly, that it was probably the best they turned out that decade.

Didn't realize it was '89--always lumped it in with a bunch of 90's stuff, Lion King, Aladdin, etc.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
If only! That series is so ripe for some Nibu X Deko (Nibu on top plz), but fuckin A man. If I see another Rikka doujin I'm gonna puke. We get no love. Why all the NTR and misogyny? Let's get back to basics. Girls who love girls is a pretty good start :) I like tender love too! :/

Agreed! Girl on girl love is as basic as it gets (to me!). XD

Episode 13? Wat? Did I miss something magical?

Ep. 13 is an OVA coming in June I believe.

It is kind of a long arc, and in turn its start is rather tame. Its repercussions and subtle implications differentiate it from the rest of the show in many ways though. I find the wrap up for it to be very satisfactory because it really solidifies the arc as a unique piece within Hyouka. I'd be interested to see how you feel about it afterwards.

Well, I'm definitely looking forward to that then. I can't help but feel like the show is getting to be kinda "samey", but I love the dynamic between the four characters so it keeps it from being boring to me.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Its a show about vampires. In particular Hazuki there is a loligoth vampire who likes to wear cat ears. She's a brat. You will like her. There is also a :chet vampire girl too.
Oh yeah and its made by SHAFT.

Hmmm, never even heard of this. I don't usually like bratty female archetypes - I prefer sarcastic and witty (ala kuroneko & hachikuji), entitiled and snobby is fine - but not bratty or whiny, and definitely not bitchy. Anyways, thanks for the tip, I'll look into it!

Novid

Banned
Disney of 89 was not Disney of 94.

Disney of 89 was still trying to get over what they did in the lost decade.
Disney of 94 was a cutural malestorm that they will never reach again.
Disney is now a warehouse with the graves of one leader and nine old men.

wonzo

Banned
Fatalpulse? What's that?
put that exhentai account (or maybe i'm thinking of pixiv? w/e) we forced you to get in irc to good use for once. jesus

http://shingeki.tv/

The MBS Nichigo (Sunday 5pm) slot for Spring 2013 reminds elusive. While Attack on Titan was suspected to be the Magi replacement, it is now confirmed that it will broadcast on MBS, Tokyo MX, and many other channels instead, which pegs it as an Anime Shower show.
I hope the 3 volumes I ordered during the RightStuf sale will arrive soon so I can finally start reading this.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
FatalPulse doujins? Give me a break, you want rage/depressing inducing NTR then you have not read MTSP's (Jin) Tachibana-san's Circumstances With a Man. Come back to us with your impressions after finishing it.

Name sounded incredibly familiar, so I looked it up and gave it a read.

That story hits you in the fucking gut at the end. Holy hell the depression you'll get. :O

This is why Yuri is superior, I don't have to deal with this shit!

Dresden

Fatalpulse is horrible. It's the most awful sadistic crap delivered in the most boring, incompetent way.

As to how I know this it's too shameful to tell.

Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

Actually, I got tricked into it...
The cover is surprisingly deceptive.

Not as deceptive as that K-On one.

Man, after reading that, I had to rewatch K-On! and K-On!! three times to clean out my brain. But it's still burnt in... it's still there...

THE HORROR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom