• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

Feast your eyes on all them belts.

3BcPG.jpg
Ahahahahaha!

FftR8.jpg

Yeah, if we could just go ahead and skip to the Spring season now and would be greeaaattt.

A Madhouse harem anime? Count me in, gents.

I think Im at ten on that list, my wild random title will be that RDG...at least by those design looks compelling.

Majestic Prince
Valvrave
Uta Pri

Are the ones I want to see the most, and Arata and Karneval, ds2, Galgantia, and Shingeki rounding out the list ah and maybe Yahari.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'll be watching your Spring lists very carefully for a lack of Azazel-san.

I better not see it missing.

Amnesia 01

First things first, gotta curb my expectations on this show.

It'll be a standard otome show, with no battling shounen, no singing pop stars. Just expect pretty boys and a shy otome lead fawning over them.

So with that mindset, it totally feels like I'm playing an otome game. Even with the perky sidekick that helps you understand all the boyfriend hearts gaining systems.

Nice direction going on at the start of the episode. I don't mind the shy otome lead, at least it doesn't look she'll be getting in the way. Nothing better than pretty much a clean slate lead to get in the way of the pretty boys looking.

The show is at least very colorful in the outfits, the eyes, the backgrounds, especially the eyes.

cajunator

Banned
And Ritsu was fucking with all of them!

Because she is best girl!

Yeah, if we could just go ahead and skip to the Spring season now and would be greeaaattt.

A Madhouse harem anime? Count me in, gents.

Spring looks kind of lame too.

I wonder what route is Oreimo...

True Route?
KosaxKuro?

Imagine KuroXManami. I don't think I would be able to handle it.

Well I know what the next OT title is going to be!

That would be funny.

cajunator

Banned
whats good about that spring lineup? Looks like the same haremshit and moe that everyone here calls a backlog season any other time.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
whats good about that spring lineup? Looks like the same haremshit and moe that everyone here calls a backlog season any other time.

There's mecha. Promise for possible good romcom. Good shows that will carry over from winter to spring.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Azazel-san son. If that's a hint that you're not watching it you may have to watch your step come Spring time.

If my fist could talk it would say it to his face.

Probably
Does the generation before them have rhombus shaped ones?
Wonder if there are spades and clubs for the full set.

First of all, there's Shingeki no Kyojin which if will be amazing provided they don't fuck it up. Then we got Aku no Hana, which will be a glorious trainwreck.

Just add those to the lesser hype shows of Hayate, Crime Edge, Oreimo s2, Azazel-san and you got a damn good season on your hands.

Spring looks kind of lame too.

Dude, I don't know what season you're looking at, but I'm seeing:

Aku no Hana - Medium-high potential
Attack on Titan - Instant hype explosion
Karneval - Small-medium potential. Definite unique factor. May surprise me.
Henneko - "carnal desires"
Devil Survivor 2 - Medium potential. Should be an instant watch for Atlus fans.
Suisei no Galgantia small - medium potential. Original Content is always nice.
Date A Live - Probably not very much potential, but I'm weirdly excited for it.
Samurai Bride - I haven't seen the first series yet, but I'm sure it will deliver what the people want.
Ore no Imouto 2 - High-Very High potential. So pumped.
RDG - This is new to me, but it looks interesting. Medium-High potential.
Valvrave - I'm all for a new legit mecha series. Again, OC is always appreciated. If the CG is horrendous, at least we'll get some great Kingdom-esque gifs to laugh at.
Photo Kano - Madhouse Harem. Nothing need else be said.

/XX/

I actually thought that whole sequence at the start of the first episode was pretty cool...
I think the concept behind it was cool as an outside first look at the characters, without giving the exact context. Lets say I am content enough with the execution give their circumstances to achieve this.

I saw someone saying they mip-mapped the ground textures for the BD release, but I can't find an actual comparison anywhere.
Really? I just pulled out the BD and watched the first couple of minutes, and it doesn't look any discernibly different to what's up on Crunchyroll.
Sounds like it was a false rumor then. Oh well.
A relation of the actual changes between versions:

http://minus.com/l6TYnvNMhPW75
http://minus.com/lbqcKQ1QA52ofF
http://minus.com/lgPuO4fsvKfTZ

and japan has good cgi houses this is fucking inexcusble.
I don't think there is any money for those to gain from this project, when the animation production company can't even keep up and meet the most basic deadlines...

Someone needs to draw Jeremy Clarkson as Dio Brando with the caption:
"This is the best stand... in ZA WARUDO!
And thank you for this!

cajunator

Banned
well thank you for the reminder, Crunchy Roll that I need to unsubscribe from emails.

Wow. thats way overpriced for that nenderoid.

Dude, I don't know what season you're looking at, but I'm seeing:

Aku no Hana - Medium-high potential
Attack on Titan - Instant hype explosion
Karneval - Small-medium potential. Definite unique factor. May surprise me.
Henneko - "carnal desires"
Devil Survivor 2 - Medium potential. Should be an instant watch for Atlus fans.
Suisei no Galgantia small - medium potential. Original Content is always nice.
Date A Live - Probably not very much potential, but I'm weirdly excited for it.
Samurai Bride - I haven't seen the first series yet, but I'm sure it will deliver what the people want.
Ore no Imouto 2 - High-Very High potential. So pumped.
RDG - This is new to me, but it looks interesting. Medium-High potential.
Valvrave - I'm all for a new legit mecha series. Again, OC is always appreciated. If the CG is horrendous, at least we'll get some great Kingdom-esque gifs to laugh at.
Photo Kano - Madhouse Harem. Nothing need else be said.

I might watch these:
Attack on Titan
Suisei no Galgantia
Ore no Imouto 2
Photo Kano
4 shows is pretty much a typical amount that I would watch in a given season.
This Winter season about to start looks a lot more promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom