• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicmj1

I knew this was a bad idea.

Senran Kagura 1

Couldn't even finish the episode. Too boring.

I'm never going to watch shows like this again.

Narag

I tried...

iV29ZvHM6BTYj.gif

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Better?
The powers of sedscript

Not really... I'm just not comfortable at all. I'm seriously wondering if it's possible for a mod to edit that assuming DTL doesn't want to... you know... remove it. -_-''' It's not that I hate DTL or think ill of the time and effort he put into it. It's just.... ugh.

jgminto

Not really... I'm just not comfortable at all. I'm seriously wondering if it's possible for a mod to edit that assuming DTL doesn't want to... you know... remove it. -_-''' It's not that I hate DTL or think ill of the time and effort he put into it. It's just.... ugh.

A fic like that should be looked upon as a badge of honor. One that I strive to one day achieve. One day...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Ohhh my god! I wish I could use gifs right now! XD

Don't fret too much kayos90, we know you don't swing that way. :)

Yall know that but the internet might take that out of context or something. I just don't feel very comfortable with that fic being available for everyone to see. Even if it was in context I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

DTL, would you mind removing it, or making it only available to see if you quote/email or w/e so only GAF users could see it or something.

Yall know that but the internet might take that out of context or something. I just don't feel very comfortable with that fic being available for everyone to see. Even if it was in context I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

DTL, would you mind removing it, or making it only available to see if you quote/email or w/e so only GAF users could see it or something.

How do I do that?

Narag

Wounded Man 1

fzsAYl.png

It looks like Mature's avatar is being strangled.

The first onscreen female gets raped within five minutes of the OVA's start. She apparently tries to attack her rapist post-rape, learns her karate isn't good enough and she had it coming, and gets raped again . Then she tells her rapist it's cool and she'll call it even if he swims in piranha infested waters which he does. The rapist is our titular protagonist at that!
For her troubles, she almost gets gangraped by bandits later on because that's how the world works. Somewhere along the line she falls for her initial rapist and I don't even fucking know. This may not even be a 100% accurate synopsis but it's sure as fuck close enough.

@wonzo: I was not prepared.

wonzo

Banned
Wounded Man 1

The first onscreen female gets raped within five minutes of the OVA's start. She apparently tries to attack her rapist post-rape, learns her karate isn't good enough and she had it coming, and gets raped again . Then she tells her rapist it's cool and she'll call it even if he swims in piranha infested waters which he does. The rapist is our titular protagonist at that!
For her troubles, she almost gets gangraped by bandits later on because that's how the world works. Somewhere along the line she falls for her initial rapist and I don't even fucking know. This may not even be a 100% accurate synopsis but it's sure as fuck close enough.

@wonzo: I was not prepared.
hanklaugh-9cc.gif

Noirulus

I knew this was a bad idea.

Senran Kagura 1

Couldn't even finish the episode. Too boring.

I'm never going to watch shows like this again.

I'm glad someone else thinks it's boring. I think even fanservice shows require a certain amount of classiness.

Metrotab

Banned
Just keep watching anime! It will be over soon enough!

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 S2 - 17

When people's lives were at stake, everyone came together as one.
Then Smirnoff died. That's gonna create drama for sure.

Go_Ly_Dow

Yosuga no Sora: Episode 1
Ends with the line "help me come" and then goes to a masturbating off duty maid.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Wait wut?

Imagine a show, that at times is even more painful then School Days....

I tried...

Oh. My God. I was on the edge of my seat reading this....

I need to go ly dow,

FAINT.gif

...and let it be known that I caused this by highlighting the relationship of Kayos, Jex and Cajun in the wall of shame...

Sentai got Acchi Kochi (PLACE TO PLACE) on sub only DVD

Sentai's latest anime acquisition is Place to Place (Acchi Kocchi), based on the manga by Ishiki. Plans currently have the series coming out later this year digitally and on subtitled DVD.

The 13-episode series is directed by Fumitoshi Oizaki (Romeo X Juliet), with series composition by Nobuhiko Amagawa, character designs by Okamikakushi's Atsuko Watanabe, sound direction by Another's Yoshikazu Iwanami, and music by Kimikiss' Masaru Yokoyama.

cajunator

Banned
Sentai got Acchi Kochi (PLACE TO PLACE) on sub only DVD

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom