• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Tomat
Sony Pony by day,
Mediator by night
(Today, 12:53 AM)
yumekuimerry28.png

the great mediator

cajunator

Banned
its a show that resonates with certain people a lot more than others
though I don't picture Cajunator to be anything like satou, more like yamazaki

well its certainly a unique style

Yeah I guess I am somewhat like Yamazaki. I have a full time job and (sort of) life outside of anime/games but still very much into them. But I havent lost grip on reality either.
Plus I kind of look like Yamazaki a bit.

Uchip

Banned
Yeah I guess I am somewhat like Yamazaki. I have a full time job and (sort of) life outside of anime/games but still very much into them. But I havent lost grip on reality either.
Plus I kind of look like Yamazaki a bit.

We should make a hentai game
you're probably better at drawing than I am :)

though the character we create would probably be worse than what they came up with

cajunator

Banned
We should make a hentai game
you're probably better at drawing than I am :)

though the character we create would probably be worse than what they came up with

an alien tsundere haughty goth loli maid catgirl with a nerd complex and a stutter voiced by Kana Hanazawa. Thats almost Kuroneko but it just goes to show how perfect she is.

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit Gundam 20

DAMN IT ALL NO.

I should know better. I should never watch another Gundam show to spare myself this pain. Freaking EVERY TIME. Here's how Gundam shows work kids.

Do you like this character? Is he a good pilot and a man and not an ace pilot teenager?
HE WILL DIE.

RYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Narag

Mobile Suit Gundam 20

DAMN IT ALL NO.

I should know better. I should never watch another Gundam show to spare myself this pain. Freaking EVERY TIME. Here's how Gundam shows work kids.

Do you like this character? Is he a good pilot and a man and not an ace pilot teenager?
HE WILL DIE.

Tomino'd.

cajunator

Banned
Tamako Market 2

A much better episode than the first one was. The show is better when the kids are hanging out rather than the rest of the show. The less focus on the bird was much appreciated.
And you have to be blind or crazy to not see that Midori has feelings for Tamako. I don't think they could have made it any more obvious...
So far so good.

Yes, its quite apparent that Midori at the very least has a little crush on Tamako. Its adorable.

I have a figurine of Dark Magician Girl. what a cutie.
DAT GOD-TIER WINK. HNNNNNGH
T23rdJO.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam 20

DAMN IT ALL NO.

HE WILL DIE.

He's not called 'Kill 'em all Tomino' for nothing.

That was the episode where my Gundam fandom was assured. It hits you right in the gut.
Ryu went too soon, but he left a great legacy behind.

Actually that part at school one of the girls commented on how Midori was popular with boys and girls, no?

Yes, but the way she asks about who Tamako is giving her chocolates too and how she reacts to her touching her hair compared to Kanna. This is less subtle than Mio x Ritsu in K-ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom