• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
It seems unlikely.

Dunno. On one hand I'm glad that F/Z beat Hyouka in that list. On the other hand I'm disappointed and sad that Jojo is #1 and cosmic is celebrating over a fairly stupid list. Looking only at top 5 mind you.

cajunator

Banned
America as a whole has bad taste in anime. Many of them still watch Naruto/Bleach/One Piece.

I would argue it's less accessible, since it goes against our (the West's) definition of a "mystery" story.

It only won because enough of us have good taste to drown out those with bad taste.

I think actually america seems to have pretty good taste seeing as the anime industry can survive here quite well.

Here you go. Look at this.

AnimeGAF
Code:
1. Hyouka - 448
2. Fate/Zero S2 - 395
3. Tsuritama - 317
4. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 276

NeoGAF
Code:
1. Hyouka	- 619
2. Fate/Zero 2nd Season - 570
3. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure	- 567
4. Tsuritama - 417

Impressive.

In other news, animated bunny girls make for good novel sales.

fuuuuuuuck yeah :D
BUNNYGIRL POWER

It does have :cajun written all over it, I'll say :).

The deed was done.

Seriously? What the fuck?

Jojo is amazing, little mascot-kun. you will someday realize this.

Kayos' feigned indignation is adorable.

I know! don't you just wanna glomp him?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Dunno. On one hand I'm glad that F/Z beat Hyouka in that list. On the other hand I'm disappointed and sad that Jojo is #1 and cosmic is celebrating over a fairly stupid list. Looking only at top 5 mind you.

Just reaffirms cosmic's status as a man of the people, fighting against our kyoani worshipping bourgoise.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Well, after admitting that he doesn't like the genre or understand human emotions.
Honestly these kind of reactions make me feel people give the work a pass for its staff. "I don't get it...but it must be okay."

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Kotori will never catch a break will she. :(

ibyYcQPUKchNK9.gif

EDIT: OH NO! I just saw that Steroyd gif'd the exact same scene. Apologies to everyone.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
If kayos is our mascot, shouldn't he have a verbal tic by now? I propose he be forced to end all of his sentences with ~kayo.

Branduil

I didn't expect kayos to be so upset about JoJo's rank, lol.

This really does show the growing power of AnimeGAF. Hyouka is merely fourth on the list without us, but it ran away to a first-place victory fairly easily. It was never really that close.

kayos90

ka-yo-su.

Well, technically, kei-yo-su, but ~keiyo just looks weird.

.... k. I'm going to ignore your stupidity this time. I'll let it slide. Don't let it happen again. Or else...

i6kBV1O5rcBZD.gif

This really does show the growing power of AnimeGAF. Hyouka is merely fourth on the list without us, but it ran away to a first-place victory fairly easily. It was never really that close.

You know I'm not being serious anymore, right?

You're a fairly stupid list.

Teehee.

Jex

Honestly these kind of reactions make me feel people give the work a pass for its staff. "I don't get it...but it must be okay."

I don't think that's necessarily the case. I can understand why certain works appeal to an audience even though I don't really care for them. Something can be well put-together, mechanically speaking, and still not appeal.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

I wonder what the votes would've been like if all our lurkers also voted-kayo.

We are the Anime Illuminati Novid has been warning us about!

kayos90

Takes three months to become a "member".

you mean survive 3 months without getting a ban to become a member. right? lol.

Beats me, I'm not sure how the ascension from Junior to Member works.

Oh. Is that what you think? You think it's an ascension? LOL.

Also, I ranked Hyouka 9th.
My rankings.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45985798&postcount=7

Feel the hate run through you :p

Fate/Zero is 5?

smh.

So I come back from school today, and found out that my sister really enjoyed kon. So much that she finished watching the first season in two days......she had school on both of those days....what have you guys done.....

Anyway, does anyone know when EVA 3.0 will be released

Mitsuho

Banned
Did someone post a top ten yet excluding all voters who didn't list at least ten shows? You know, to exclude the voters who only watched one show.

kayos90

So I come back from school today, and found out that my sister really enjoyed kon. So much that she finished watching the first season in two days......she had school on both of those days....what have you guys done.....

Anyway, does anyone know when EVA 3.0 will be released
online ;)

Remove that last part brah.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't think that's necessarily the case. I can understand why certain works appeal to an audience even though I don't really care for them. Something can be well put-together, mechanically speaking, and still not appeal.
Sure, but I would be hard pressed to say KotS is something that fits the bill of technical excellence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom