• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Makoto is really one of the worst. For some reason Makoto is only popular amongst people who have never played the games (thus invalid opinions :v )

Syrinx

Frankly I'm surprised SDBurton hasn't watched iDOLM@STER yet. With a setup like that, there's a pretty high possibility of yuri sightings.

Sakurasou 15

x5Hd2tE.jpg

Now it all makes sense.
Forgive me father.

And in Idolm@ster you have to rank a team of 3 and put at least 2 more when you need a quintet to sing the world is all one.
Team Makoto(leader), Chihaya, Takane. Quintet: Haruka, Miki.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wait a second... didn't you guys already have an im@s waifu thing yesterday?

Is that the churn rate for these debates now?

I miss the old days of writing vs animation and style vs substance.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Sakurasou 15

x5Hd2tE.jpg

Now it all makes sense.
Forgive me father.

And in Idolm@ster you have to rank a team of 3 and put at least 2 more when you need a quintet to sing the world is all one.
Team Makoto(leader), Chihaya, Takane. Quintet: Haruka, Miki.

Best father 2013

cajunator

Banned
Damn. Was hoping for more than that. Oh well, Makoto and Azusa will have to do for now.

Who ISN"T adorable to you?

Edit:

I want it on the record that my impressions of Ep.1 were posted before kayos and SDBurton.

Not adorable to me tier:

Iori
Ami/Mami
Miki

Syrinx

I don't make the rules brah. I'm just along for the ride.

We could all start talking about Strike Witches instead. Except I would get mad at everyone because I love all the witches. Also I doubt as many people even watched Strike Witches.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Surely not playing creepy waifu games makes opinions more, not less valid.

Beyond false.

Also via me in IRC:

Ranking of im@s fans is thus: Weiss Schwartz deck owners > im@s slot machines players >>> im@s 2 owners > >im@s 1 owners > music owners > ace combat DLC owners >> psp game owners > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anime watchers.

PS Eri is the best idol.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Animation itself can be enjoyable, but is ultimately only one component out of many. Plenty of works have stellar animation, but fall apart in all other areas. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say writing > animation, but good writing compliments bad animation much better than good animation compliments bad writing. I.E. Good writing + bad animation can still be enjoyable, bad writing + good animation less so.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
We could all start talking about Strike Witches instead. Except I would get mad at everyone because I love all the witches. Also I doubt as many people even watched Strike Witches.
I'm so old that I remember debating macodin (who?!?!) over something Strike Witches 2 related but I have no idea what we were actually arguing over. :p

Direction > *
Et tu, pizzaroll/aegis?

Animation itself can be enjoyable, but is ultimately only one component out of many. Plenty of works have stellar animation, but fall apart in all other areas. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say writing > animation, but good writing compliments bad animation much better than good animation compliments bad writing. I.E. Good writing + bad animation can still be enjoyable, bad writing + good animation less so.
I agree in principle with that, since a film as empty as say, Red Line (I'm bringing that back, ColonyDrop reading fuckers!), has (apparently) great animation but is a god damned chore to watch because it's script is a mishmash of threadbare action and science fiction scenes that are strung together in a barely coherent mannter.

It's almost like how good editing can save a poorly directed film but bad editing can ruin the best film ever made.

Milamber

The only idol show I have completed was Xenoglossia and if Love Live continues the level of excellence past its first 3 episodes then that may be my second completion.

Syrinx

For what its worth, iDOLM@sTER is something of a placeholder for me. I'm not sure how much of it I'm gonna watch when all is said and done. It'll probably be a shOw I come back to every mow and again when I don't really feel like watching anything else.

OceanBlue

Beyond false.

Also via me in IRC:

Ranking of im@s fans is thus: Weiss Schwartz deck owners > im@s slot machines players >>> im@s 2 owners > >im@s 1 owners > music owners > ace combat DLC owners >> psp game owners > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anime watchers.

PS Eri is the best idol.

Where do the mobage fans rank?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The iDOLM@STER 18

The song sucked. Ending song was good. Also, Ritsuko is cool.

Makoto Tier - Makoto

Awesome Tier - Haruka

Great Tier - Chihaya, Miki

Good Tier - Azusa, Ritusko

Stupid Tier - Hibiki

Fucking Failure Tier - Yukiho

Fuck You Tier - Yayoi, Iori, Ami, Mami

For what its worth, iDOLM@sTER is something of a placeholder for me. I'm not sure how much of it I'm gonna watch when all is said and done. It'll probably be a shOw I come back to every mow and again when I don't really feel like watching anything else.

The second and third episode fucking sucks.

jgminto

How about I just pretend that I watch idolmaster and discuss it.

My favourite girl is the girl with the pretty hair/face and the...not big boobs?

Beyond false.

Also via me in IRC:

PS Eri is the best idol.

Where would people who only know of them via Puchimas! fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom