• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
The Idolm@aster - 01

Interesting pilot. I liked the documentary style of introducing characters and giving them a chance to talk a bit about themselves.

May be a bit early in the game to make my calls, but I don't think my list will change.

I wish they stuck with the documentary style throughout.

GJ-bu 03

c97bBLV.jpg
ZY1C8ZM.jpg

The pains of watching black and white television.

I wish the jokes here were more funny or came more often.

Theonik

But the show takes great pains to steer the viewer towards the Abh side. The mankind people are always scheming weasels and the Abh are this perfect race with a bunch of military and political geniuses running the government.

True, it never explicitly says the Abh is in the right, but that's the impression I got as a viewer. Jinto is also surprisingly loyal to the Abh throughout the whole thing despite his circumstances with Hyde which further reinforces this view in my mind.
I think Jinto
is more loyal to Lafiel than to the Abh as a whole though this basically has the same result.
that said I also found that the show was biassed towards the Abh side but then again the story is told through the perspective of characters on the Abh side so that does lead to a certain bias.

CorvoSol

Gundam AGE 25

X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder
X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder X-Rounder

Also some more moechanic shizz.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The iDOLM@STER 17

Great episode. Really sweet and it was just fun. Needed action though.

Makoto Tier - Makoto

Awesome Tier - Haruka

Great Tier - Chihaya, Miki

Good Tier - Azusa

Stupid Tier - Hibiki

Fucking Failure Tier - Yukiho

Fuck You Tier - Yayoi, Iori, Ami, Mami

I agree but what they didn't wasn't terrible either.

Uchip

Banned
The iDOLM@STER 17

Great episode. Really sweet and it was just fun. Needed action though.

Makoto Tier - Makoto

Awesome Tier - Haruka

Great Tier - Chihaya, Miki

Good Tier - Azusa

Stupid Tier - Hibiki

Fucking Failure Tier - Yukiho

Fuck You Tier - Yayoi, Iori, Ami, Mami

I agree but what they didn't wasn't terrible either.

I dont know their names, but from what I remember I hated the blonde one with big tits, and the annoying ones and there was one that liked animals which makes her less shit by default, and a girl that acts like a boy kind or something

and a whole gaggle of forgettable ones

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Sans Miki, I like your choices! :D

Thanks Zel! :)

Yeah after seeing the second episode I would've been fine with either setup. Producer-san seems like a cool fellow, so I don't mind them taking this route (though that may be a bit early for me to say).

=====================

The Idolm@ster - 02

Wa33dSP.png
AyeZaja.png

Look at that dashing smile! Lady killer confirmed!

Producer-san, you're a pretty alright guy. Hopefully with them re-taking their shots the girls have a better chance of getting some work finally.

kayos90

Thanks Zel! :)

Yeah after seeing the second episode I would've been fine with either setup. Producer-san seems like a cool fellow, so I don't mind them taking this route (though that may be a bit early for me to say).

=====================

The Idolm@ster - 02

Producer-san, you're a pretty alright guy. Hopefully with them re-taking their shots the girls have a better chance of getting some work finally.

Makoto is pretty fucking awesome.

Syrinx

The iDOLM@STER 2

Good God, kayos isn't kidding when he says the Ami, Mami, Yayoi, and other girl quartet is fucking awful, Dear God, I hate these girls. Especially Ami and Mami. UGH.

Episode was pretty good; it did a good job of establishing the strengths and individual traits of the girls that become the focuses of their idol careers. Favorites so far are probably Makoto, Azusa, and the silver-haired chick (sorry, still can't quite get all the names down yet). Who's the girl with the hamster? I can't quite tell yet if I like her or hate her. And what was the president thinking with those old profile pictures? Damn, I'd stay faaarrrr away if I saw that.

kayos90

The iDOLM@STER 2

Good God, kayos isn't kidding when he says the Ami, Mami, Yayoi, and other girl quartet is fucking awful, Dear God, I hate these girls. Especially Ami and Mami. UGH.

Episode was pretty good; it did a good job of establishing the strengths and individual traits of the girls that become the focuses of their idol careers. Favorites so far are probably Makoto, Azusa, and the silver-haired chick (sorry, still can't quite get all the names down yet). Who's the girl with the hamster? I can't quite tell yet if I like her or hate her. And what was the president thinking with those old profile pictures? Damn, I'd stay faaarrrr away if I saw that.

That episode pretty much ruined those four characters for me. I was fine with them in episode 1 but jeez. That episode.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
GJ-bu 03

The pains of watching black and white television.

I wish the jokes here were more funny or came more often.

Where Joshiraku joked about watching the show for the girls, I feel like this show pretty much embodies that. The fact that they're all so different and generically tropey kind of supports that anyway.

kayos90

One thing I like about Miki is that she has charm and charisma. She's sort of annoying but her other traits outshine it. Unlike other characters that flat out suck.

Have I entered some alternate reality where it was ok to hate Yayoi? You can blame the others on famine and war for all I care, but Yayoi is a god damn good girl.

cajunator

Banned
I dont know their names, but from what I remember I hated the blonde one with big tits, and the annoying ones and there was one that liked animals which makes her less shit by default, and a girl that acts like a boy kind or something

and a whole gaggle of forgettable ones

The tomboy is goddess Makoto.

The iDOLM@STER 2

Takane.
The silvery princess idol is Takane.

Syrinx

That episode pretty much ruined those four characters for me. I was fine with them in episode 1 but jeez. That episode.

To be fair, I really didn't at all care for Ami and Mami in Ep.1. But they were even worse here. And Yayoi's got a pretty good story going for herself (she's the poor one, right?) She might be bearable if she were to stop hanging out with the other three.

kayos90

Oh, I know Yayoi is a great kid. She's just fucking stupid and has that annoying noise she makes. UNH UNH!!!! More like UH UH GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE. Pretty much.

Syrinx

She isnt featured enough.
She does have a dedicated episode later on.
Still my favorite though.
Her voice.
Omg.

Damn. Was hoping for more than that. Oh well, Makoto and Azusa will have to do for now.

Also, Yayoi is fucking adorable.

Who ISN"T adorable to you?

Edit:
Did im@s become part of Backlog Season or something?

I want it on the record that my impressions of Ep.1 were posted before kayos and SDBurton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom