• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saprol

Kotoura-san 01 & 02
ie9nWUlU2Fq7U.jpg
The beginning portion really threw me for a loop. I was as lost as she was when we suddenly glimpsed into Manabe's mind, who by the way is super perverted/awesome. We can all learn from his scientific method of testing ESP. I didn't immediately realize Mifune was voiced by Hanazawa given this voice range was a bit different from most of the roles I've heard her play.

Puchimas! 18
Ranking idols is tearing us apart.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure OP2 Bloody Stream Full

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVJQf0wv4Bg
afhafhhagh so good

I could never hate any of the idols.
There's no need for hate. :)

Also, Yayoi is fucking adorable.
High five!

Why the fuck is everyone watching idolmaster all of the sudden?
Why not?

My favourite girl is the girl with the pretty hair/face and the...not big boobs?
Depends how not big.

Or you could blame the people who made Kayos/AnimeGAF gifs using iM@S.
I regret nothing. And look where it's taken us. Under 2 days, 10% of the way to the next OT. Idols are our future. You just have to believe.

iu1PcKhfN7CUP.gif

If I read the logistics about becoming a full member wrong, I'm gonna be sad.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Chihaya > Yukiho > Takane > Iori > Hibiki > Makoto > Haruka > Azusa > Mami > Ami > Miki > Ritsuko > Yayoi

Chihaya x Kincaido OTP

Uchip

Banned
I'm so old that I remember debating macodin (who?!?!) over something Strike Witches 2 related but I have no idea what we were actually arguing over. :p

Et tu, pizzaroll/aegis?

I agree in principle with that, since a film as empty as say, Red Line (I'm bringing that back, ColonyDrop reading fuckers!), has (apparently) great animation but is a god damned chore to watch because it's script is a mishmash of threadbare action and science fiction scenes that are strung together in a barely coherent mannter.

It's almost like how good editing can save a poorly directed film but bad editing can ruin the best film ever made.

nahhhh
Redline transcends the need for writing
at least until they stop racing and boring stuff happens

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I keep hearing how awesome Chihaya has but she hasn't done much. However, she is voiced by Asami Imai so.... that's a boost already.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
It hasn't even been two days and we're at 2000 posts? What the fuck? LOL?! Seriously guys? What the hell?

iammeiam

Wouldn't being a girl in a slice of life anime be the greatest thing ever?
Life would be so much better. I would live in a nice middle-upper class house. My parents would always be off on trips or working. I wouldn't have to see them often. I would go to go to school and have a bunch of cool friends. We would just hang out and waste time doing nothing.

I've watched three episodes of K-On! so far and I'm pretty sure if you're a top-tier person (like Gandhi or Keanu Reeves) you get reincarnated as a K-on in your next life. Not only all of the above, but you could eat a metric ton of cakes and whatever and still be slender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom