• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul Eater 08

d9kM5E0.jpg
qJrnH5I.jpg

I think using your book would be a better weapon than using a scythe, Maka. You know, from a practical stance.

Dresden

tamako market - 03

The shopping district, and the people within it, are an extension of Tamako's family and identity. When Shiori enters those halls for the first time, she's exploring that construct, akin to those hammy dream-scenes in certain other properties where the protagonist wanders around a person's memories, represented by the opening of ethreal doors, peering into flashbacks. It's such a wonderful scene, representing physically that introduction into Tamako's world, and the beginning of their friendship.

What a lovely episode - it really is the time for cherry blossoms and young hearts. The interspersed shots of the blossoming trees, and the opening up of the newest moeblob's heart, the end of her social isolation - hnngh.

uDmJtS4l.jpg

pYb1z8nl.jpg

On the subject of the quality background girl, she's consistently flat-faced and bad of posture! Her arms in the first screenshot aren't poorly drawn, they're just prosthetics! She lost them in a tragic cake-baking incident! Kyoani masterplan! Suck it haters!

Instro

tamako market - 03

What a lovely episode - it really is the time for cherry blossoms and young hearts. The interspersed shots of the blossoming trees, and the opening up of the newest moeblob's heart, the end of her social isolation - hnngh.

I haven't seen this many cherry blossoms since the Hyouka finale!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The iDOLM@STER 21

Another solid episode.

Makoto Tier - Makoto

Chihaya Tier - Chihaya

Awesome Tier - Haruka

Great Tier - Miki

Good Tier - Azusa, Ritusko

Stupid Tier - Hibiki

Fucking Failure Tier - Yukiho

Fuck You Tier - Yayoi, Iori, Ami, Mami

I didn't think it reached 5 yet.

I'm going to just assume that there were people in this thread that weren't currently on that would've voted for him to leave.

o_0 Looks like I missed quite something

Gunbuster 3: I like this more and more, even if I can't tell why. Strange.

Jojo 06:
Zeppeli going to face his fate
It's too bad, he was so cool

wonzo

Banned
tamako market - 03

uDmJtS4l.jpg

pYb1z8nl.jpg

On the subject of the quality background girl, she's consistently flat-faced and bad of posture! Her arms in the first screenshot aren't poorly drawn, they're just prosthetics! She lost them in a tragic cake-baking incident! Kyoani masterplan! Suck it haters!
kyokami strikes again :swoon

Survey says no, it seems. ADV never got past volume 12 with their North American release, and... other people only got through 13.
Man that really sucks. :(

I'm glad I can post about liking Strike Witches here without being called a pedo. Has the movie been licenced yet?

Anyone who does can fuck off, I fucking love pantsless girls in propeller legs fighting aliens. The movie hasn't been licensed as far as I know. But I hardly doubt it won't be since SW apparently does really well for Funimation.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Damn, Uchip :/ What the fuck, lol...

I'm glad I can post about liking Strike Witches here without being called a pedo. Has the movie been licenced yet?

Can I watch the movie without watching the series? I tried to watch the series but I can't get past that broom stick part without fapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom