• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I watch the movie without watching the series? I tried to watch the series but I can't get past that broom stick part without fapping.

The movie is a direct sequel to the series, so I'm afraid not.

qRwAjGq.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Holy shit :lol

So do the anime girls beat the established characters?

in the election? Because that would be all kinds of inception if so :lol
Well this is set in the future so they are becoming successors to what I'm assuming are the real life members of AKB48. The main characters are the newest bunch so it's more a case of will any beat older members.

But we only know one result so far.Next episode should reveal the rest.

lol dozens

Try thousands:

That's 1770 votes for a grand total of 2.8 million yen.

ibxy3KFEMgIZzP.gif

Articalys

Hmm, if I'm reading this right, Suisei no Gargantia is having an early screening event for the first two episodes (along with a live stage performance by the main cast) on February 9. Seems a bit early, doesn't it? Please correct me if I'm misreading something here.

jgminto

All the female characters I like wouldn't take any of that waifu crap.

Fair enough.

Let's turn in it in another way then: which female fictional anime character would you gladly take as spouse if she were real?

As I said earlier, Maho, she's just a cool character.

Senran Kagura 3
Not the best episode, as it tries to fit in to many things, and the animation suffers in places, but since it focuses a lot on Ikaruga, I think I'm ok with that. She is the best you know. I guess there isn't much I really need to say. It's not some deep philosophical or visually pretentious show. It knows exactly what it is. Still, I love it for what it is, but I'm sure you all know that and subsequently ignore this so I'll just shut up.
Young Ikaruga is cute.
Next episode looks like it's going to be a fan service episode in a fan service show. We need to go deeper.
lvNfltt.jpg

Is a frog's hometown water tight?

Moonlight

Banned
Code: Breaker Episode 5

iu6RaeFNpHwTC.png
ibeVXouVJ8dZOh.png

inlgqBCxQ6kqF.png
ikMsawE3NJ8B5.png

Code: Breaker effects continue to impress.

Impressive episode, definitely a step up from the last. It feels like this show just gets more and more absurd as the plot goes ahead. It's like it's constantly trying to beat the previous episode in how dark it is and I think I'm actually enjoying this ridiculous escalation. The villains keep getting more villainous and the evil keeps getting eviller. The action was very solid (as usual), and I still really dig most of the effects for the supernatural abilities (although heterochromia guy's power is not exactly thrilling to watch). And everything after they corner the main villain was amazing. His
little sick daughter coming out of nowhere blew me away. And the shit with Sakura hugging him and stuff, oh my god. And I can't even hate it because it wears it all with such confidence.

More importantly,
what was the yellow stuff they were pulling out the little kids, anyways?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's only currently. You know that I'll have more posts by the end, right?
It was a contest? Now that is was pointed out to me that I already have over 100 posts I'm going to cut back. I'm sure people will start getting sick of me if I post too much.

But I did. And we started the party early. You traitor.
The party that was apparently to blame for the thread taking even longer to end. Yeah great

They most certainly have a formula.
Its a certainty.
They have a formula to make girls females and are keeping it secret from me? Why KyoAni? Why?

Wouldn't being a girl in a slice of life anime be the greatest thing ever?
Life would be so much better. I would live in a nice middle-upper class house. My parents would always be off on trips or working. I wouldn't have to see them often. I would go to go to school and have a bunch of cool friends. We would just hang out and waste time doing nothing.
I donno. Nothing beats mama's home cooking.

Where were you when we livewatched the AKB elections last year?
Apparently I showed enough strain to keep myself from falling to rock bottom. Instead I watched a whole weekend of livestreaming at an anime convention.

lol true. I consider anything I wouldn't open in class NSFW.
You browse the web during lessons? Seriously, it's no wonder you're asking questions all the time, you're not paying enough attention in class. Close whatever you're using, sit up and study. This will have a serious impact on your future. If you are going to slack in class at least do something sociable like talking to the person next to you rather than sitting on your lonesome browsing this thread.

Seriously.

Im so fucking depressed.
I really wanted to help Uchip.
I am extremely worried about him.
I hope he will be ok.

I just read what happened, he'll probably be fine.

I guess he had a bad day, maybe drank a little too much.
He'll be sorry tomorrow and life will go on.

That'S called growing up, he'll survive.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
It was a contest? Now that is was pointed out to me that I already have over 100 posts I'm going to cut back. I'm sure people will start getting sick of me if I post too much.

You browse the web during lessons? Seriously, it's no wonder you're asking questions all the time, you're not paying enough attention in class. Close whatever you're using, sit up and study. This will have a serious impact on your future. If you are going to slack in class at least do something sociable like talking to the person next to you rather than sitting on your lonesome browsing this thread.

Seriously.

It was never a contest. I was mkaing fun of Narag. T_T

It was an example. I pay attention in class and take notes. Also, please avoid equating my naivety and lack of common knowledge to classroom knowledge. I do extremely well in school and what I learn in classrooms doesn't reflect the questions I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom