• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geneijin

I just read what happened, he'll probably be fine.

I guess he had a bad day, maybe drank a little too much.
He'll be sorry tomorrow and life will go on.

That'S called growing up, he'll survive.
It wasn't merely an overnight thing or only a bad day for that matter. That's all I'll say.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Looks.... bad?

I fucked up in school.
I was lucky to still find full time career.
I would not advise slacking off in college.

I do great in school dammit! Come on guys. Seriously. Just because I ask certain questions doesn't mean I do horribly in it. It just means I'm not knowledgable about certain world things. Jeez....

I'm not judging. You do what you want with your hometown.

Then I hope he will really get better. He shouldn't have suicided his account we could have helped me (or try to anyway) after he cooled down a little.

I don't get the joke...

wonzo

Banned
Tamako Market 3

tamako3.jpg

I came for the Nagato expy and stayed for that and so much more. KyoAni's done a fantastic job in setting up the nice, warm and relaxing atmosphere of the market and it's inhabitants whom are pretty much an extended family to Tamako. It's incredible just how pitch perfectly directed this is.

Code: Breaker Episode 5

More importantly,
what was the yellow stuff they were pulling out the little kids, anyways?
Their energy or something like that. Basically whatever powers their special abilities.

Right. That show....

It originated with the video game actually. The direcor said that about the game, if i recollect it correctly.

Also: doing (very) well in school is one thing, working another. It would great value for you if you get more world awareness (I lack it myself sometimes, so take it as a true advice, not a taunt or some bad thing)

kayos90

It originated with the video game actually. The direcor said that about the game, if i recollect it correctly.

Also: doing (very) well in school is one thing, working another. It would great value for you if you get more world awareness (I lack it myself sometimes, so take it as a true advice, not a taunt or some bad thing)

I definitely agree that I need more world awareness. I read the news often now and ask as many questions as I can given the chance. The thing about world awareness is that you can't go up to a friend or someone and ask them, "TELL ME ABOUT STUFF." It just has to come naturally. I mean... you're not going to ask stuff about something you don't even know exists.

cajunator

Banned

I could stand to learn more about living like a normal person.
Sometimes I feel alien.
Like I dont belong with everyone else.
I always seem to operate on a different wavelength.
Things people take for granted are difficult for me to do. I get accused of lacking common sense.

kayos90

I have no problems with socializing people at meetings, hangouts, etc. I just don't know about the stuff they do sometimes. Conversely, I know a lot of stuff that they wouldn't normally. Regardless, I'm aiming to be better in just knowing a lot of stuff. I mean... Don't laugh at me but I didn't know who the Red Hot Chili Peppers were until Rock Band.

Risette

A Good Citizen
I definitely agree that I need more world awareness. I read the news often now and ask as many questions as I can given the chance. The thing about world awareness is that you can't go up to a friend or someone and ask them, "TELL ME ABOUT STUFF." It just has to come naturally. I mean... you're not going to ask stuff about something you don't even know exists.
What do you want to know about?

cajunator

Banned
I have no problems with socializing people at meetings, hangouts, etc. I just don't know about the stuff they do sometimes. Conversely, I know a lot of stuff that they wouldn't normally. Regardless, I'm aiming to be better in just knowing a lot of stuff. I mean... Don't laugh at me but I didn't know who the Red Hot Chili Peppers were until Rock Band.

Yeah I know what thats like.
I like to socialize.
I love to talk.
The problem I have is that people arent interested in what I have to say.
I think I am high functioning autistic.
Actually Im pretty certain.

Metrotab

Banned
Kinda glad to see so many people picking up Idolm@ster a few pages back. That show turned insanely good at the halfway point, and never stopped becoming better.

Lol. I still can't tell any song from them.

I really can relate to what you'Re saying because I usually don't have anything to talk about unless I get to know people. But you don't know people if you don't talk with them.

sometimes to know stuff you need to force it down to you. I truly hate music, but the past 2 years I made effort to know who were (and what were their songs) Bowie, Nirvana, Scorpions...

I'm a retard when it comes to music, movies and so on :/

kayos90

Uh... I feel like there's a misunderstanding. I can talk with people and join in on their conversations and maintain a fun disucssion. I'm just saying there are stuff that might come up that I might not know just like that happens here. And the same applies for my friends. Meh...

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I fucked up in school.
I was lucky to still find full time career.
I would not advise slacking off in college.
Yup... definitely going through some issues with this right now. No permanent damage yet, but it's super easy to be lazy sometimes.

Geneijin

Lol. I still can't tell any song from them.

I really can relate to what you'Re saying because I usually don't have anything to talk about unless I get to know people. But you don't know people if you don't talk with them.

sometimes to know stuff you need to force it down to you. I truly hate music, but the past 2 years I made effort to know who were (and what were their songs) Bowie, Nirvana, Scorpions...

I'm a retard when it comes to music, movies and so on :/
I want to suggest you better headphones...

Tomat

100% on that. Wish I could go back and redo college again.

It's crazy how much more interesting pretty much everything else in the world suddenly becomes when you have certain kinds of school work to do :p

jgminto

I don't think you guys want me to list the ways I think my life is shitty right now. It's not good to think about it that way so I try not to.

Milamber

It's crazy how much more interesting pretty much everything else in the world suddenly becomes when you have certain kinds of school work to do :p

That is a trope used frequently in anime too. So sad that we can relate to it everytime it appears.

Also, man, going back these past few pages was horrifying. The slow changing of POV's and trolling just fascinated and horrified me.

Tomat

Lets get off this page asap and get back to kayos' idolm@ster tiers.

cajunator

Banned
Yup... definitely going through some issues with this right now. No permanent damage yet, but it's super easy to be lazy sometimes.

No I completely royally fucked up.
Just happened to have connections that lead to this company and ended up liking the work and the challenges it produces.
otherwise Id be rather fucked I imagine.
I totally wasted my college opportunity.
It was a local college though and I paid out of my own pocket so at least I have zero student debt.

Caesnd

Uh... I feel like there's a misunderstanding. I can talk with people and join in on their conversations and maintain a fun disucssion. I'm just saying there are stuff that might come up that I might not know just like that happens here. And the same applies for my friends. Meh...

Is there something wrong with that? I don't think there's a single person out there to which this does not apply.

cajunator

Banned
Well if anyone needs help with map/geography stuff I memorized every country location on every continent.
It helps knowing exactly where things are going on in the world.

wonzo

Banned
Windy Tales 3

Yet another really nice episode of this, I hope that wasn't the last we've see of the Athletic's Club Girl but at the same time I can't really see what else she has to add to the shoe thematically. Oh well, I do like that they finally added some really neat little pieces of animation to the ED that really fit the charming feel it's going for. Next episode looks pretty fun too but I'm kinda sad they dropped the slightly extended PV bits as they were a really nice and relaxing way to finish off the episode. :(

It's a good fit then.
lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wish they stuck with the documentary style throughout.
While it was interesting, I feel it would have overstayed its welcome if they continued to use it. Also most of the show wouldn't have worked since it requires Broducer to be in every scene.

Makoto is really one of the worst. For some reason Makoto is only popular amongst people who have never played the games (thus invalid opinions :v )
Oh look at me, I'm Ponpo. I played the games which makes me better than you!

This is the anime thread so we discuss the anime. Ya don't see the Pokémon fans shitting on those who watch the show despite Ash being a worst protagonist than most of the MC from the games.

Wow. A generic school uniform being sold for a premium.

Who the fuck is Kotori?
ibgKj6064HzRlt.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The show is about idols. Singing is a part of it, but they also do so much more.
Well AKB0048 is about idols and yet the plot is all about them saving the north of England from the dictatorial Tory rule who have imposed a Fun Ban so the workers don't waste time in the mines.

In case you haven't realized this has become iDOLM@STER |OT|.
Pretty sure we're talking more about the iDOLs now than we did when the show was on. Then again we were actually focused on what was happening rather than just ranking iDOLs.

I... don't think I want to. *blush*
And to think the other day he said that just holding hands was gross. Or maybe he's the kind of guy to skip formalities and go straight for the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom