• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiGiKerot

Highest setting, even in LoZ:OoT though required a bit of arm aerobics to find that spot.

Whats the point of a 3DS if you dont use 3D? Kind of a waste of money.

Street Pass is, I am kind of ashamed to admit, 90% of the use I get out of my 3DS - I've totally got all the puzzle pieces currently available on a European 3DS.

Kurita

Pokemon XY isnt on DS

hRTeQ.gif

Why would you think it's a waste of money for other people based on the games you see as most compelling?

I dont know, apart from underlying health reasons, it just never seemed logical to me that one would buy a 3D S and not use the 3D feature that makes even DS uports and ports of other games really shine. Its like buying a Wii and only using the gamecube controller to play Smash Bros and etc over a Wii Mote, etc, things that go against the culture and nature of the device.

I personally cant wait to see Naruto Powerful Shippuden, Mario Golf, DeSu2, and Pokemon Y in 3D.

Steroyd

You people use the 3D on the 3DS? Reevaluating my opinions on all of you.

I generally turn it off, 3D that requires you to look at the screen dead center plus putting in motion controls like in Lylat Wars and Zelda OoT, I really want to smack whoever thought that was a great idea.

Steroyd

I dont know, apart from underlying health reasons, it just never seemed logical to me that one would buy a 3D S and not use the 3D feature that makes even DS uports and ports of other games really shine. Its like buying a Wii and only using the gamecube controller to play Smash Bros and etc over a Wii Mote, etc, things that go against the culture and nature of the device.

You're comparing a game input to visuals that doesn't make a lick of difference to gameplay.

It's almost on a level with graphics whores and HD.

Emitan

I personally cant wait to see Naruto Powerful Shippuden, Mario Golf, DeSu2, and Pokemon Y in 3D.

I literally do not understand what you are saying at all. I buy a game system to play games not for gimmicks.

Dresden

pCFe9zl.jpg

madp

The Light of El Cantare
The hell guys, I intentionally seek out 2D screenings of 3D movies and I still don't wholesale refuse to play 3DS games in 3D if it's applied in an interesting manner. Fire Emblem Awakening would have been one of the most visually-boring SRPGs I've ever played if it hadn't have been for the neat use of depth on the battle maps.

Heartcatch Precure 02

Now we're getting somewhere. Still unsure what the hell half of the Precure stuff going on in this show is, but its only the second episode. all kinds of new...toys to buy!
Erika gets into trouble early, and naturally newly awakened Cure blossom has to save her. Interestingly that was stretched over two episodes instead of all done in the first one.
Also interestingly, Tsubomi's grandmother seems entirely aware of the whole Precure thing from the start. hmmm...
And WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BIG CREATURE IN THE BACKGROUND? that thing is frightening.
I dig the opening song and the ending 3D animation is adorable and not as terrible as I thought it would.

Do not resist cajunator .. this is a new kind of "cute" .... After 5 more episodes you'll agree.

Branduil

The hell guys, I intentionally seek out 2D screenings of 3D movies and I still don't wholesale refuse to play 3DS games in 3D if it's applied in an interesting manner. Fire Emblem Awakening would have been one of the most visually-boring SRPGs I've ever played if it hadn't have been for the neat use of depth on the battle maps.

I'll only watch movies in 3D if they've actually been filmed in 3D. Post-conversion 3D is worse than Hitler.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Heartcatch Precure 02

Now we're getting somewhere. Still unsure what the hell half of the Precure stuff going on in this show is, but its only the second episode. all kinds of new...toys to buy!
Erika gets into trouble early, and naturally newly awakened Cure blossom has to save her. Interestingly that was stretched over two episodes instead of all done in the first one.
Also interestingly, Tsubomi's grandmother seems entirely aware of the whole Precure thing from the start. hmmm...
And WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BIG CREATURE IN THE BACKGROUND? that thing is frightening.
I dig the opening song and the ending 3D animation is adorable and not as terrible as I thought it would.
I told you all Umakoshi's designs are great for 3d animation!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mine is probs Angel Beats! - the character backstories are so beautifully written and integrated into that amazing twist finale (who could see it coming ;-;), not to mention the genius production values that make other anime since so hard to watch. Those in-show concerts and the animation? Breathtaking quality. And its just so funny lol.

Anime sucks so much now, I wish it could return to the good old days of 2010 tbh. :/
Iseewatudid.png

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Hmmm would rather have it by Houenken or Satellites, personally. But I guess Fatal Pulse is fine if we're going to talk B-tier.
I mentioned Fatal Pulse because they are probably the most misogynist circle out there, so I wouldn't doubt them getting something as pure as the Magical Girl school setting of Little Witch Academia and defiling it for horror/chauvinism's sake.

Theonik

That's why I can't watch this. Aside from the offensive breast size, the butts are also lumpy and out of shape! I can't watch this!!
Yes it's definitely no Vividred I'm afraid. Now they know how to do things right!
However I have come this far I need to finish it!

It is advised. Like when going on long road trips. Of course you have to fap while driving if you want to be on time.
Oh yeah, you are a nasty enter key aren't you... Take that! Bold the title and...
POST REPLYYYYYYYYYYY

she has... a nice butt... *watches*
You should watch Vividred for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom