• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
IDK, they were the first pair to do an actual dual tech and had an episode dedicated to sporty-competition-bonding-stuff to get there. Yo dawg I heard you like sporty Precures so etc.

Even without SDBurton's YURI EYE I don't recall any other episode matching two characters up that heavily.
Well, beyond the fact that Blue and Green have known each other the longest, they also come together during the finale to comfort each other. lol

Besides, Red has
Jexhius/Brian. She's going to move to England soon.

I am subscribed to that artist even though I don't understand shit about his tweets. Great art.
Yeah, his gifs are great.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
SDBurton. Wrong on Yuri!

Stop supporting weak pairs!

IDK, they were the first pair to do an actual dual tech and had an episode dedicated to sporty-competition-bonding-stuff to get there. Yo dawg I heard you like sporty Precures so etc.

Even without SDBurton's YURI EYE I don't recall any other episode matching two characters up that heavily.

Thank you!

Well, beyond the fact that Blue and Green have known each other the longest, they also come together during the finale to comfort each other. lol

Besides, Red has

Childhood friend types are always doomed to romance. You should know that by now!

Regarding your second part,
Brian's plane exploded on his way back to England.

Articalys

Good news for anyone who was already going to the New York International Children's Film Festival to see Wolf Children, and how convenient given all the recent art discussion -- they're also going to have Mamoru Hosoda himself there for two Q&A panels.
The New York International Children's Film Festival (NYCIFF) revealed on Tuesday that it will host director Mamoru Hosoda (Wolf Children, Summer Wars, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time) for two Q&A sessions after the screening of Wolf Children on Saturday, March 9 at 4:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. The film is also screening during the festival on March 10 at 10:30 a.m. and March 24 at 4:30 p.m.

wonzo

Banned
berserkdragonslayer.jpg

the dragonslayer looks pretty dumb irl

madp

The Light of El Cantare

Besides, Red has

Sorry, I'm with SDBurton on this. A few crumbs of circumstantial evidence in the show doesn't make Nao x Reika any less of a shit pairing!

Smile Precure! 35

This was all kinds of amazing mostly cause this was definitely something I didn't expect a magical girl show to go. Even if half of the episode was mostly reactions and learning how to pilot, it had all the energy and all the craziness. If only the episode had a giant mecha finisher, it would be even more kinds of amazing.

Articalys

Also, fun fact -- with Crunchyroll's pickup of GJ-Bu, it means that, for probably the first time, every single standard half-hour non-children's TV anime debuting this season has been picked up for simulcast by somebody in at least one region.* Which, if you ask me, is quite an impressive feat.

*Well, except Precure, but there was always a 0% chance of that being simulcast anyway.

Moonlight

Banned
Also, fun fact -- with Crunchyroll's pickup of GJ-Bu, it means that, for probably the first time, every single standard half-hour TV anime debuting this season has been picked up for simulcast by somebody in at least one region.* Which, if you ask me, is quite an impressive feat.

*Well, except Precure, but there was always a 0% chance of that being simulcast anyway.
Wait, where's Tamako Market being simulcasted?

Also, fun fact -- with Crunchyroll's pickup of GJ-Bu, it means that, for probably the first time, every single standard half-hour TV anime debuting this season has been picked up for simulcast by somebody in at least one region.* Which, if you ask me, is quite an impressive feat.

No one remembers Beast Saga.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Sorry, I'm with SDBurton on this. A few crumbs of circumstantial evidence in the show doesn't make Nao x Reika any less of a shit pairing!
It's still the more legit pairing, based on
Jexhius/Brian
alone!

Wait, where's Tamako Market being simulcasted?
TAN aka Sentai's site.

HYPERCUBE

Why is he still posting in this thread then?
lol

The letter says otherwise. The sooner you get use to the fact she'll be riding his baloney pony in a few years time, the better.
Muahaha.

Taishou Yakyuu Musume 2

j68Lqcx.gif

KoumeXTomoe is the best OTP. The team formed quicker than I was expecting it to, which is great since they can get right to the baseball stuff next episode.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Just realized I could upgrade my party's classes in Fire Emblem: A, hahahahaha #shame

are you serious

I don't even mind this since she (as of yet) fought in that outfit. So far it has been pose, ride your pegasus and summon your next CG monster. Oh and pose again.

I'm thankful that the Princess Forms are relegated to stock footage because a.) they're just glorified frumpy old lady nightgowns and b.) if they actually had to animate those things in motion the show's QUALITY quotient would skyrocket.

cajunator

Banned
I have to summon all my strength to open dem boxes. Training arc mode!

Gotta milk dem moneyshots!

Just take a penknife and slowly cut the tape and open the box tabs. you can do it without damaging the box at all if youre careful. I throw away all the plastic cellophane stuff packed in with the figures but keep all the twist ties and plastic in case I have to move them. I have a big pile of boxes in my closet that I call Mt. Squee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom