• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman Had $25,000 Worth Of Plastic Surgery To Look More Like Jennifer Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwalker84

She failed spectacularly, but at least she came out looking good after her plastic surgery unlike some others...
828925-2efd77a6-a64d-11e3-8dfc-d9063670fb71.jpg

*shudder*

-181841206445325660.jpg

She should marry that moron that spent thousands to look like Justin Bieber.

Where do these imbeciles get the money from. Why do imbeciles have so much money with them in the first place.

Maybe she should ask for a refund because she does not look like JL at all, in fact she looks really creepy. I don't know why some women go through with this, a natural look is 10x better than this. I have never seen a plastic surgery that i will consider a "success".

Kibbles

This is no joke, I saw that picture, and the Twilight Zone music started playing in my head. They look like the Saw doll.

Scared the shit out of me as I was scrolling down :S

I think she looked more like her pre-surgery too. Doesn't really look like her either way though tbh.

Kite

She looked fine before in a girl-next-door way and she looks even better now now, ya'all are nuts. She doesn't look $25k better imo and she definitly doesn't look like jlaw, but if she likes her new look then good for her.

SJRB

Gold Member
Well it's refreshing to see for once that the surgery was not a catastrophic failure, she looks attractive still.

But as for looking like Jennifer Lawrence, mission failed.

leadbelly

Banned
She was pretty before and didn't look like Lawrence. Now she isn't and still doesn't look like Lawrence.

Fission mailed

That's the way I see it. I don't understand the "not bad" comments. :/

She was much better looking before she had it done than after. I mean I find her quite attractive in the before photo. Now she looks like a 50 year old whose had too much plastic surgery.

jelly

If you have to be critical of Lawrence, it's certainly her face that isn't all that.

Silly girl, she was pretty before.

fanboi

Banned
People call her ugly after? C'mon.

Sure, she looked good before, a different kind of look, but she still look good after and if that is her on the right... very good.

leadbelly

Banned
People call her ugly after? C'mon.

Sure, she looked good before, a different kind of look, but she still look good after and close to JLaw.

She doesn't look terrible, but that's besides the point. She looked better before. In all honesty she looks older to me now because the plastic surgery seems noticeable, She kind of has that '50 year old celebrity whose had some work done' look.

hesido

100% downgrade.

Lol @downgrade

She looked cute before, I don't know how long ago that first photo was taken, but she looks much more "mature" with the last photo. She did have some J. Lawrence type of cuteness before without looking like her, now she lost that as well, while looking even less like her.

leadbelly

Banned
No, that's her in the middle. The far right pic is Jen.

Yeah. She looks nothing like Jennifer Lawrence. Jen has a particular type of nose that they would never get right. It's a particular type of nose that people generally wouldn't ask for anyway if having a nose job.

Lol @downgrade

She looked cute before, I don't know how long ago that first photo was taken, but she looks much more "mature" with the last photo. She did have some J. Lawrence type of cuteness before without looking like her, now she lost that as well, while looking even less like her.
Well, the video showed her right before the procedure, so the following shot is probably from after the weeks it took for her to recover from surgery.

I really think the make-up they chose for her in the 2nd picture is not doing her any favors, though. She doesn't look as old in the other after shots.

leadbelly

Banned
Well, the video showed her right before the procedure, so the following shot is probably from after the weeks it took for her to recover from surgery.

I really think the make-up they chose for her in the 2nd picture is not doing her any favors, though. She doesn't look as old in the other after shots.

I don't know. It's not clear to me which picture is more accurate. The angle of her face and the lighting is different in each photo. The other photo is much more straight on.

You'd have to see her in motion I think to properly assess.

Mr Swine

Banned
I wish i had $25k to splash on vanity.

Actually I'd spend it on games and stuff.

I'd spend it to look like Wario, so I can go around farting and burping

who wouldn't like to do that, huh... HUH!

Edit: anyway, which picture is her before and after the operation?

Rad-

All she had to do was lose some weight and she would have probably looked hotter than Lawrence. You can tell the potential was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom