• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman spends $30,000 to look like Kim Kardashian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet even Kanye West is jealous.

SHE’S one of the most glamorous women in the world — but just how much would you pay to look like Kim Kardashian?
For 25-year-old Brit Claire Leeson, that would be around $30,000. The Essex woman has shelled out that much on hair extensions, breast implants, spray tans and make-up in a bid to emulate her favourite star.

Appearing on UK chat show This Morning yesterday, Leeson detailed the costly process, which has taken more than seven years so far.

798031-da6b0182-0bb3-11e4-a510-9f89e2418c8b.jpg

“Firstly I started getting my teeth whitened — which I started doing at 17/18,” she said on the show.
“Then I wanted my boobs enhanced to the same size as Kim’s.”

BrdKkpmCAAAZDO9.jpg

claire louise leeson @claireleeson_x
hey guys with the exact amount of siblings as the kardsashians id like you to meet the REAL british kim kardashian :)

And how does she emulate Kim’s famous shapely derrière? Well, she hasn’t opted for surgery — yet.

Br0W3cFCQAAxLRU.jpg

this is what you can achieve if u spend every day of your life in the gym so proud of my bigger bum :) xxxxxx

“I wear pants with a silicone implant inside. I didn’t wear them today as they didn’t go with my dress. They feel fairly real.”
“I’m currently researching [real] implants and having fat transferred from all areas of my body put into my bum.”
Asked why she had undergone this costly, time-consuming extreme makeover, Leeson said it had been a bid to boost her self-confidence after being bullied as a teenager.

“I was badly bullied at school and it took me two years to realise that I wasn’t [what the bullies were calling me]. I was told every day that I was the ‘ugliest thing alive’ and I should ‘kill myself’.”

And here’s a fresh-faced Claire, looking markedly less similar to Kim K:

BrU9WGQIAAADB_L.jpg

night folks xxxx

Bokg49dCQAA0f6T.jpg

no make up bank holiday fresh face x

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...st-like-her-idol/story-fn9076o9-1226989798111

sappyday

Well better than that one dude who used it to look more like Justin Bieber and the one that used it to look Jennifer Lawrence.

So kudos

Certinty

That's just messed up.

Perhaps even more messed up for me because I think Kim Kardashian is rather unattractive.

mackattk

It is sad that she was pushed to do this from stupid kids in a high school.

Looks better without the makeup. The pictures with the makeup look pretty awful IMO.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
My penis gives it thumb up apparrently judging by southern sensations, so she looks great by me.

GorillaJu

Sad for her that she feels she needs to do this. She looks very pretty without makeup, dare I say much better than Ms Kardashian does.

I really dig her natural look vs the IG looking dolled up Kim.

All the more power to her if this was how she dealt with bullying.

Aiii

So not worth it
Whoever the surgeon was that did this, should have been the guy Justin Bieber-dude used.

Well done surgeon. It's not for me, but whatever makes you happy I suppose.

Sean

Banned
She gets bullied and called ugly, then spends $30,000 on plastic surgery to look like a celebrity? That's an odd and expensive way to get back at them.

I'd say the bullies won.

Hixx

I knew it would be an Essex girl before i even clicked the thread. She doesn't look as bad as i thought she was going to look, but that makeup is ridiculous.

Seriously. As soon as I saw "Brit" it was just so obvious she'd be from Essex.

She looks weird with the makeup on, fairly bonny without it.

GladiatoR

Banned
Good for her I suppose. It did work to some degree and as others have said, it didn't turn out awful like that Bieber dude and other past cases.

Personally though, I can't see why someone would spend so much money to alter themselves to look like somebody else. I can understand people fixing things they find personally wrong with themselves. Such as having a nose job etc. But that would still result in you looking like you, not trying to be somebody else entirely.

But still, whatever makes people happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom