• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman spends $30,000 to look like Kim Kardashian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love when GAF aligns

KeKqG0P.jpg

I don't think a lot of guys know that there's such a thing as natural/minimalist makeup. That's what it looks like she's using in the 2nd picture.

Yeah, it makes sense though seeing as many boys don't deal with make up on a regular basis (even if they want to)
There is a bit of contouring and highlighting going on, but the only super heavy part of her make up job is her mascara.
Which makes sense seeing as Kim loves a heavy smokey eye.

Yeah, it makes sense though seeing as many boys don't deal with make up on a regular basis (even if they want to)
There is a bit of contouring and highlighting going on, but the only super heavy part of her make up job is her mascara.
Which makes sense seeing as Kim loves a heavy smokey eye.

I had a girlfriend who explained to me the process she did to wake up an prepare for work every morning. Her prep takes about an hour and after watching her put on all Of this foundation an powders and mascara and using a pen for her eyebrows, I had a new found respect for women who wear makeup daily.

I wonder when we as a society will ever get to men's makeup? Were halfway there with acne coverup.

Sober

I had a girlfriend who explained to me the process she did to wake up an prepare for work every morning. Her prep takes about an hour and after watching her put on all Of this foundation an powders and mascara and using a pen for her eyebrows, I had a new found respect for women who wear makeup daily.

I wonder when we as a society will ever get to men's makeup? Were halfway there with acne coverup.

guyliner brah

I guess if masculine/cis boys don't want to look like crossdressers, drag queens, or feminine genderqueer individuals they could always wear a bit of foundation/powder and concealer to hide their blemishes.
Some contouring, high lighting, and a tiny bit of blush wouldn't hurt either but I don't know if some guys have the patience for that.

Edit:
guyliner brah

lol
Adding masculine words to feminine things is the worst; I really can't stand it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Isn't the real life anime eyes look mostly pulled off via makeup though? I mean I'm sure there are eye surgeries... But there are limits. It mainly seems like just optical illusions done with makeup.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
trying to outrun this Kardashian in terms of plastic surgery would be like trying to get in bed with more women than Rocco

Trax

Banned
I don't know about that, heavy make up can look flawless if the girl/boy actually knows how to beat their mug to perfection.
Sometimes you want people to know that you're wearing make up.
:p

Yeah you're right about that, it's just a lot more difficult to pull off though.

Isn't the real life anime eyes look mostly pulled off via makeup though? I mean I'm sure there are eye surgeries... But there are limits. It mainly seems like just optical illusions done with makeup.

That anime/barbie eye stuff is basically all makeup and camera angles.
I hope no one thinks that it's plastic surgery. lol

Edit:
Yeah you're right about that, it's just a lot more difficult to pull off though.

Definitely, you've gotta have those skills that pay the bills.

Paskil

Better without the makeup, and I assume without the implants as well. Shame what people do in the name of confidence. :(

Shaanyboi

Banned
She went from being looking cute to becoming some weird mannequin-esque emulation of what someone else looks like.

Yeah she looks like Kim Kardashian, but not without some really uncomfortable creepy factor...

No, she's wearing some heavy false lashes, some circle lenses, and used some white eyeliner to make the eyes look bigger. It's pretty much all makeup.

lol
Pretty much.

I can't believe that some of you guys think that those barbie/anime girls had plastic surgery to look like that; you can't be that naive about makeup.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom