• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman spends $30,000 to look like Kim Kardashian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sure she did something to hear cheeks. I guess that's just the makeup. I wonder how she thinks she looks in the mirror. Because nobody with decent vision would ever mistake her for Kim.

As the son of a cosmetic surgeon, I have yet to figure out what goes through the mind of some of these more eccentric of his patients.

Do Brits not like Essex?

Shows like "The Only Way Is Essex" hasn't exactly helped the rest of the countries perception of Essex. Never been there myself, but there seems to be a consensus that a lot of people in that region are as thick as two short planks. That's what media does to people though I guess.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
So she spent less money than Kim Kardashian spent to look like Kim Kardashian?

J@hranimo

Banned
A few pics in this thread literally made me back up from my desk O_O

That's a damn shame the chick wanted to transform herself like that. She looks perfectly fine without makeup.

Manu

It's a shame, because this body:

798031-da6b0182-0bb3-11e4-a510-9f89e2418c8b.jpg

with this face:

would look much, much hotter.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Went far better than all of the other surgeries to look like a celebrity which were posted here before, that's for sure.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
just who is the girl in the 2nd pic?

It's one of those Real Dolls if my guess is correct.

On topic: She looks so much better without the makeup. This celebrity worship shit is really disturbing, but it's been this way for ages and ages. It's not going to change anytime soon (read: never).

jay

Spending thousand to look like someone you've never met sounds like the behavior of a happy, healthy person.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I think she's gorgeous without the makeup.

But if she's happy, what do I care? I don't see her hurting anyone. Hopefully she had some kind of therapy before starting the process so she could talk through her bullying issues.

But be what you want to be - life's far too short to be messing around.

Fred-87

Does she feel better about herself though? I think that's what she's after, not impressing you.

Problem is, that such is not a healthy way to feel better about yourself. Also i cant believe such makes you truly happy. And yes she looks like a mess visually with the make up on

jay

If she spent this much money and effort to copy someone else's appearance I'm sure her issues go way deeper than just her looks.

I understand why people so often fall back on, "hey if it makes you happy!" It's hard to judge what's going on in someone else's head, especially when you aren't trained to. But there are a lot of very clear cut cases where a person has an obvious problem but the refrain of "if it makes you happy" doesn't change at all. This is sad and this woman needs help.

Foshy

Well better than that one dude who used it to look more like Justin Bieber and the one that used it to look Jennifer Lawrence.

So kudos

Yeah, thought the same thing. At least the result looks pretty accurate in this case.

Though like others said, she looks better without makeup.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe if I squint, Kim is much more attractive.

Kayhan

I like her natural no makeup face better than Kim Kardashian's.

So really, she needn't have done this. She was winning and Kanye stayed losing.

Einbroch

Banned
Not gonna lie, if that was her goal, she did a good job. Not that I think it looks amazing or anything, but she does look like Kim.

Sober

It's a shame, because this body:

with this face:

would look much, much hotter.
Luckily she didn't go plastic surgery on her face. That would've really ruined everything IMO. She looks pretty good without makeup and pretty confident to tweet a picture of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom