• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman spends $30,000 to look like Kim Kardashian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoolader

She is so much better looking without all the caked on makeup! The first pictures made me wonder if she was actually a man or a woman.

Juz

Celebrity-Lookalike-Band-The-Plastics-Release-The-Most-Awful-Music-Video-Youll-Ever-See.jpg

Welcome to THE PLASTIIX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Csg0XCGIk

Sfec22X.png

BigDug13

She is already pretty without Kim Kard makeup.

I bet she looks absolutely stunning with properly applied, subtle makeup.

I agree. If she'd stop trying to look like Kim and instead take the tweaks the surgeon has done to simply look hot as shit on her own, that should be enough.

terrisus

She gets bullied and called ugly, then spends $30,000 on plastic surgery to look like a celebrity? That's an odd and expensive way to get back at them.

I'd say the bullies won.

That was my thought on reading that too.

I mean, hey, if she feels it worked for her, great I guess...

grumble

Never understood why people care about Kim lard ashram. She is literally famous for no reason. It makes me kind of depressed.

Trax

Banned
Better than expected. People who get a lot of plastic surgery in the face look creepily unnatural usually.

That's just not right. Fucking not right at all. And there better not be a defense force for this, either.

I think this is the first time I have experienced the uncanny valley on an actual person. My brain just does not want to accept this as being real. I kept telling myself "that has to be a render". But no, it isn't a render, it's a person, and it's terrifying. What do you bet those girls are some of the craziest bitches on the planet?

Makeup is better when it's being used correctly and discreetly. Some people use badly applied makeup as proof that natural is better.

I don't know about that, heavy make up can look flawless if the girl/boy actually knows how to beat their mug to perfection.
Sometimes you want people to know that you're wearing make up.
:p

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
It's not really a matter of makeup vs no makeup. More like...I know how to use makeup properly vs I suck at using makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom