• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

wondermega

Wordle 246 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
geO43Ah.jpg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
For those of you who havent tried Mathler yet, believe it or not it's easier than Wordle. They way the formula is mandated, it forces a certain order of operations and there is a known set of variables and locations they can be put. With Wordle, some letters show up more than others (I cant remember the last time a Q or Z was used), but there seems to be more variables and combinations to consider.

As long as you got some half decent math skills, after the first guess or two, you can probably figure out the rest in your head.

jason10mm

Gold Member
For those of you who havent tried Mathler yet, believe it or not it's easier than Wordle. They way the formula is mandated, it forces a certain order of operations and there is a known set of variables and locations they can be put. With Wordle, some letters show up more than others (I cant remember the last time a Q or Z was used), but there seems to be more variables and combinations to consider.

As long as you got some half decent math skills, after the first guess or two, you can probably figure out the rest in your head.
Yeah, the value of mahler for me is just running through the multiplication tables and dusting off that kinda math.

Top Bottom