• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

This one played into my opening strategy cleanly.
Cleared the 7 - 10 split beautifully.
anigif_enhanced-8755-1447448835-8.gif

Wordle 325 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Must have had a spark left in the ol' brain this morning.

Wildebeest

Apparently there was a big fuss about yesterday's word being too emotionally unbearable, so they started editing the word list. If you haven't refreshed your browser cache, you may still have the old, emotionally damaging, words in memory.

Apparently there was a big fuss about yesterday's word being too emotionally unbearable, so they started editing the word list. If you haven't refreshed your browser cache, you may still have the old, emotionally damaging, words in memory.
Yeah, that was weird, I did mine pretty early in the morning and didn't get the word in the news.

Interesting! I had downloaded the original Wordle master list & set up a Python script that lets me play previous words, showing the dates associated with the words. After canny, it was supposed to be fetus. Instead, it skipped ahead to what was previously scheduled for 9/6/2027 for the next two words. I guess the previous list is no longer going to be in-order.

Boss Mog

Wordle 327 5/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I thought I hit the jackpot with that second guess and the word that first came to me for the third guess was actually the answer and yet I tried to play mind games thinking there were more obvious words such as an animal and such.

Last edited:
Top Bottom