• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would You Play Dynasty Warriors: Pokemon? We Would

Musou series creator wants to make a Pokemon game

You can’t argue with the Dynasty Warriors formula – take something, like a pirate or a samurai, and throw them into a level teeming with enemies. Tell the player ‘kill them all’. Mash buttons, listen to the ridiculous guitar music, finish the level. Rinse, repeat.

It’s a formula that’s served 8 Dynasty Warriors games (+ infinite spinoffs) and a similar amount of Samurai Warriors games. And the crossovers. And that new Dragon Quest Warriors game that’s coming out. And the recent Wii U success, Hyrule Warrirors.

http://www.nowgamer.com/would-you-play-dynasty-warriors-pokemon-we-would/

so would I tbh, but the roster would never include all pokemon

It depends.

As a Pokemon vs. hordes of other Pokemon (say, as a Charizard )....yeah...ok....maybe...

As a trainer/ warlord/ warrior with swords and traditional weapons ? No.

Mozz-eyes

Banned
Everything was Warriors.

I'd prefer a fighting game but one more similar to the anime style battles, actually. No idea what kind of gameplay would work though.

Rosur

It depends.

As a Pokemon vs. hordes of other Pokemon (say, Charizard )....yeah...ok....maybe...

As a trainer/ warlord/ warrior with swords and traditional weapons ? No.

Yea agree with this. Doing it as a person wouldn't make sense (unless maybe u play as Team Rocket).

Akzel

Nah not me. I don't feel a Pokemon Warriors. Having a Pokemon which can win against thousand of pokemon just like Dynasty .. it doesn't feel right. At least for myself.

Scott667

Wait, in the past day have we now had threads about potential Mario Warriors, Donkey Kong Warriors and Pokemon Warriors? If I wake up tomorrow to find the entire Neogaf front page to be filled with Dynasty Warrior requests, I won't even be surprised.

Wait, in the past day have we now had threads about potential Mario Warriors, Donkey Kong Warriors and Pokemon Warriors? If I wake up tomorrow to find the entire Neogaf front page to be filled with Dynasty Warrior requests, I won't even be surprised.

This is the NeoGAF I have dreamed of

Warriors is finally getting the recognition it deserves :p

Top Bottom