• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

C8cNYpDXcAAwEUE.jpg:large

History repeats itself

Whatever prestige that battle royale concept had has just plummeted over the top rope and both metaphorical feet hit the floor.
Security women was doing the right thing keeping that randomer out the ring dammit!

orioto

Good Art™
Good news. The random feel good booking is done now, lasr year it was in the ic match. At least this year it was not relevant

ngower

I had hope when the big guys were eliminated....but why the hell Sami and Dolph were involved at all seems strange. And Mojo winning is just the worst. The security shoot was pretty funny though.

Hex

Banned
Garfunkle needs to shut his hatch.
Nobody cares about Mojo, they are tweeting how fucking dumb that was

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sam Roberts looks like one of those announcers who every week gets destroyed backstage by a Wrestler because of reasons

cordy

Banned
"Mojo Rawley is someone officials can see carrying the company on his back in the future." - Previous dirtsheet report from years ago

No bullshit.

"The crowd going nuts for Mojo"

Yeah right, Sam.

Also it's incredibly transparent that they had Dain eliminate Sami so that Mojo wouldn't get booed for eliminating the NXT guy.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Once Strowman and Show were out we should have known it was fuckery time. It didn't matter for Sami to win, because for him to get any positive rub from it, it would have had to been him and Strowman or Show as the last 2.

Wrestlemania is not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom