• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we surprised about this? One look at Mojo and you could tell Vince would get a raging boner for him and give him a huge push.

Ever since the network launched and they played his hype package every "commercial break" you could tell that Vince was high on him, but I was hoping that they had cooled on him since then as he was stuck tagging with fucking Zack Ryder.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Maria, your make-up is sublime

Slizz

Yall taking the Andre the Giant battle Royale a little tooooo seriously. Then gaffes with the preshow where they have to fake talk shit for hours. Cmon now fellas. Drink a beer or 10.

I hate Heyman. I mean I know that's the point but I can't stand him. This Brock x Goldberg feud would be better if Brock actually spoke

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
C8cN9h9UMAAWOaw.jpg

C8cN-eKVwAEjyKW.jpg

C8cN-9WUwAAKXu6.jpg

You fucked up lady!

FDC1

It has nothing with giving Mojo a push, it's just to have non wrestling medias mentionning the Gronk moment. It's free advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom