• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

The people spoke. SD Women > IC Title

Yes, I know the fans had nothing to do with choosing the IC match as the one to get moved. Shame I have to explain that, but yall know how yall do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Has there been many instances of a fan jumping the barricades? Surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Someone jumped in the ring with Seth Rollins during a Raw taping last year around August. Lasted about 3 seconds before security murdered him.

AssassiN

got the wrong hit
Really they should just drop the whole preshow matches thing and just have it so the ppv starts like an hour earlier or whatever rather than have matches "demoted" to the preshow.

Syder

Is JR calling the main event? He will make it a great Mania just on that match alone, I bet he puts Reigns over more than anyone ever has before.

Also, Ambrose being bumped to the preshow, fuck that's gotta hurt, from champ to wrestlemania preshow.
Apparently, he's only calling Goldberg v Lesnar.

They need to condense and contain this shit next year. They have enough titles to support title matches only on the card. Build strong storylines. Cut the length of this pre-show/kick-off nonsense. It dilutes the feel and excitement of this supposedly huge event. It also creates tedium and boredom.

I don't know, I'm just confused by the decision making here. Not feeling it.

Not having Gillberg come back for a Snickers promo and turn into Goldberg is a missed opportunity and you all know it.

C5MJOSOWEAESmHy.jpg

Snaku

Banned
Is this going to be the longest WM in history by virtue of the fact that every entrance is going to take as long as your average Undertaker entrance, and the Undertaker himself is going to take an hour to get to the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom