• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to condense and contain this shit next year. They have enough titles to support title matches only on the card. Build strong storylines. Cut the length of this pre-show/kick-off nonsense. It dilutes the feel and excitement of this supposedly huge event. It also creates tedium and boredom.

I don't know, I'm just confused by the decision making here. Not feeling it.

That's never going to happen.

They like to give everyone on the roster a WM payday. Can't do that if they aren't on the card. It's why the battle royal was invented.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
BBEAQmt.png
LOL

ReiGun

I don't think it should be taken as a statement on Dean, Corbin, or the IC title that they're on the preshow. The card is fucking stacked. Something had to give, and unfortunately, that meant that matches that should have been on the main card were at risk of being on the preshow.

cordy

Banned
Man it's gonna be a major shot to Ambrose if he loses to Corbin clean on the pre-show, lord.

If that happens then fuck Mojo might be the only SDL full-time face to win tonight.

Just_one

cant help but to think the austin podcast ambrose was on really killed his WWE career...

and to think when the shield debuted everyone said it was a bad thing for ambrose....

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So glad this match got bumped to the preshow.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Could you imagine that Triple Threat Tag Elimination match from last night on nXt be a Wrestlemania match

I think the crowd would be so shook, just in awe experiencing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom