• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

Started late and catching up.

Did one of the security guards not know Gronk was supposed to jump the rail?

Also lol at the thing that made him jump the rail being 5% of a cup of water hitting his shirt.

cordy

Banned
I told yall that Ambrose is more heavily favored than yall think he is but you all keep doubting me each and every time.

Syder

Ambrose might be the worst belt holder in wrestling history... He hasn't brought prestige to any of the titles he's ever held.

Jezbollah

This is going to be one of those cards where Vince tries to flex his muscles vs what the crowd wants to see. A power thing.

Bray, Lesnar, Reigns, Trips, Shane, Charlotte, Jericho, Cena, Cesaro/Sheamus, Bliss all gonna win.

You might as well stop now.

You can't be surprised when the most over tag team in the company gets the belts. Like you can get upset at a lot, but those two are legitimately over and did it themselves.

The most over team are hosting, but yes E&C are #2 and should probably go over tonight.

Heroman

Banned
If Enzo wins, I'm fucking some fried chicken tonight.
bg0zXfc.gif

This is going to be one of those cards where Vince tries to flex his muscles vs what the crowd wants to see. A power thing.

Bray, Lesnar, Reigns, Trips, Shane, Charlotte, Jericho, Cena, Cesaro/Sheamus, Bliss all gonna win.

This is idiotic. They put over who they want. It's got nothing to do with the crowd. Positive or negative, they make decisions irrelevant of the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom