• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikma

Banned
This is going to be one of those cards where Vince tries to flex his muscles vs what the crowd wants to see. A power thing.

Bray, Lesnar, Reigns, Trips, Shane, Charlotte, Jericho, Cena, Cesaro/Sheamus, Bliss all gonna win.
So WM 32 The Sequel? I can see it happening

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yes people are really worrying about Roman and Undertaker

Like the sanity of the WWE Universe is on the brink of collapse

Stop showing Sam Roberts, that lisp is so annoying

I'm ready for 3 straight pages of CornetteFace.jpg

e1d.gif

ReiGun

They enjoy not enjoying

Gotta drag everyone who enjoys it down with them.
Seems ridiculous, but whatever floats a person's boat, I guess.

Yeah, I don't get it. I mean, WWE somethings gets under my skin but if I wasn't enjoying and hell, hating it, watching this seems like asking for frustration.

It's like 7 hours long! I can't imagine giving that much of my life to hating something. lol

cordy

Banned
Lemme say this...

Ambrose was supposed to lose this match but that was when it was on the main show. These 2 also had a feud focused around them being hardcore. What happened? They cut out the hardcore for their WM match (given there's gonna be too many hardcore-like matches at WM so they can't have them do it here) and they had to end the kickoff with a face winning so they moved them here. Their match at the next ppv will be hardcore and that's the excuse the company gave them I bet. "Well this can be a regular so next month can be a gimmick so considering that let's move it to the pre-show." These two were likely pissed they were short-changed and just phoned the shit in. Their match wasn't even 15 mins long. Ambrose didn't seem to care much. Corbin didn't care much (this nigga let Ambrose go in the middle of the Deep Six).

They were just fucked because of this company.

I'm sorry for Ambrose and Corbin for getting their shit fucked due to this company. They didn't deserve this.

Jezbollah

This is idiotic. They put over who they want. It's got nothing to do with the crowd. Positive or negative, they make decisions irrelevant of the crowd.

When they put people over, it's to feed on the crowd and make money. Its how the business has been ever. Vinny just likes to have his power trip moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom