• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordy

Banned
Bayley's the first champion coming out first tonight. She isn't entering as a champion. She's entering as a challenger.

Absolutely horrible camera work on Baylees entrance and why the fuck is the champ coming out first? That will never not piss me off.

ElRenoRaven

Bayley just taking it all in. You can tell she's beyond happy. Achieving your dream of being at mania has to be an amazing feeling.

Slizz

lol get outta here. You don't have a match like Bayley and Sasha had in Brooklyn if you aren't a great wrestler.

I said earlier in the thread I started after the draft(after a long hiatus) and not just right after it happened. So I don't think I saw that match. I saw Bayley botch one move on Charlotte twice in in 10 seconds, it ended with a flying slap to the shoulder. I actually like Bayley, shes infectious, but Charlotte is def the best outta the bunch.

Just got home and come to find out the pre show is the show like wtf

shane vs aj was on at like 7 pm and owens and y2j were just on afterwards?

C8clw_LTU0_AAVLNl.jpg

Why is CNET's Jeff Backalar on this Mt Rushmore with three faces of Kevin Owens?

Bayley should go full Macho(wo)man with her character after this. A progression of her personality from super fan girl to giving 80s style promos would be fun.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Bayley has the worst looking offense of the entire WWE roster and every time they hand her a mic it's just pure trash. She needs to lose here, she isn't cut out to be the face of the women's division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom