• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Judge Doom is driving The BOSS!

xfuq0en.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Nia always tries to look like a monster but you can tell she's always trying to smile. And Sasha gets a ride. That's just messed up.

I said earlier in the thread I started after the draft(after a long hiatus) and not just right after it happened. So I don't think I saw that match. I saw Bayley botch one move on Charlotte twice in in 10 seconds, it ended with a flying slap to the shoulder. I actually like Bayley, shes infectious, but Charlotte is def the best outta the bunch.

Sasha and Bayley together had the best women's match in WWE history a few years ago.

They're good wrestlers.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sasha looks amazing, awesome gear and hair.

So Charlotte is gonna get something major ain't she?

Kinda sucks that Charlotte is the only true good wrestler out of this bunch. Sasha likes to fall on her neck and back a lot, Bayley misses her spots all the time, Nia is good but limited.

Yet Charlotte hasn't had a better match an either Sasha/Bayley Takeover matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom