• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasha loses and the match was lame with a weak ending...
xjsz6LN.gif

Sasha's elimination was executed poorly but otherwise, this was a solid match that, storywise at least, justifies Bayley being the champion by having her actually win properly.

I guess the hell turn will be tomorrow.

Irked about Sasha, but good match overall.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
What a werd ass finish. Did they get shortened because the psychology went out the window after Jax was gone. Its like they had nothing else planned.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Imagine how much better that finish could have been if the booking of this program wasn't ABSOLUTE FUCKING HORSECOCK DUMPSTER TRASH and Bayley was chasing and Charlotte was still defending her PPV streak...

I loved the exposed turnbuckle spot... it's an elimination match... why not get creative

Plus Sasha has motivation to be pissed and that story is still coming

Imagine how much better that finish could have been if the booking of this program wasn't ABSOLUTE FUCKING HORSECOCK DUMPSTER TRASH and Bayley was chasing and Charlotte was still defending her PPV streak...

It wouldn't have mattered. Charlotte's PPV streak is a one-on-one thing. Tonight that wouldn't even have come into play.

ElRenoRaven

The weird thing is that was the original plan for Bayley. That's why I was so shocked to see her win it when she did. Oh well. I'm still happy for her.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good match, but shorter than I expected. I like both Nia and Sasha's eliminations, just came a little faster than expected. Charlotte should have been the champ entering this match if that was the finish. We'd be a lot higher on the match if Bayley was winning the title for the first time.

GunBR

The only problem with Charlotte out of the main event is that now we gonna have 15 minutes of Bayley and Sasha
and Nia?
promos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom