• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun but overall meh, 4 way was a mistake. She should have won the title here because the ending was anti climatic. Whatever they do tomorrow will most likely be better.

Babyshams

But even if you go to RAW at, let's say an NBA team arena, you are going to not be able to see a damn thing or possible set obstruction unless you are front row or loge.

Sometimes you get 3rd row seats but are sat behind a mammoth of a man that stands up the whole time and you still can't see.

Arenas are usually much better, decent view plus they all have big screens.

Can't believe they threw away the storyline of Charlotte ppv streak and Bayley's first win, smh. And don't forget kids it's page 167 you know what that means.

DJChuy

You do know human eyes are better then cell phone cameras right?

Yeah I'm thinking the same...or at least I hope that's the case. I've been to several concerts with lots of lightning and looked fine with my eyes, but when I whip out my phone for a quick vid, everything is glared up.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Imagine if this has been Bayley winning the title instead of coming in as champ.

Or at least breaking Charlotte's PPV streak, but creative hasn't had a clue how to book Bayley since she was called up, which is pretty embarrassing since WWE has always been a babyface company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom