• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
All my coworkers are giving me shit because I literally lost it when the hardy boyz music dropped. Don't give a fuuuuuck!!

Kusagari

Are you people saying no Broken Matt even watching?

He's doing all the mannerisms and acting exactly like Broken Mat. We just don't have Nero.

ReiGun

There's still plenty of room for them to be broken down the line etc.

Matt is basically acting like broken matt without explicitly saying as much, doing the delete thing and looking like a maniac.

The entire arena is chanting DELETE.

They find a way to make them officially broken.

Ithil

As if vince wouldnt just steamroll over tna lol

It just doesnt make sense. Internet fans know broken matt. Literally every wwe fan who watches casually would be confused as fuck

Tbh, it sucks for Sheamus and cesaro and cass and enzo. They all got overshadowed
He would steamroll over them, yes, but it's an ongoing issue as Matt is also claiming it belongs to him since he created it.

For the time being they're the Hardyz again. If they sort it out WWE would absolutely have the Broken gimmick. They had Cole yell "Things are about to be BROKEN" for a reason.

If the "Broken" gimmick can't come to WWE anytime soon, I really hope they let Matt extend his Version character.

I need Mattitude Version 2.0

somedevil

As if vince wouldnt just steamroll over tna lol

It just doesnt make sense. Internet fans know broken matt. Literally every wwe fan who watches casually would be confused as fuck

Tbh, it sucks for Sheamus and cesaro and cass and enzo. They all got overshadowed

Well ROH has something over WWE cause they won't touch ROH talent for awhile after their contracts end.

The threat of Tampering has got them spook.

When the New Day came out, I jumped in the shower since I have to go to work early tomorrow.

I came out of the shower and back on the TV fully expecting the New Day to be part of the match.

He would steamroll over them, yes, but it's an ongoing issue as Matt is also claiming it belongs to him since he created it.

For the time being they're the Hardyz again. If they sort it out WWE would absolutely have the Broken gimmick. They had Cole yell "Things are about to be BROKEN" for a reason.

Eh. Its not a gimmick u can suddenly turn on

I reall think broken matt came and went in tna. It was great but there isnt much wwe can do with it. There is an entire storyline lost to wwe fans that wwe cant mention

At best matt keeps his weird accent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom