• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"I asked you one question."

"I asked you if you would marry me" "You said no"
*AA*

ReiGun

Miz and Maryse just did Cena and Nikki a huge favor. I stan for mans hard, but if he isn't getting something out of this following Mania, he's a sucker.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Miz is still over and there was no way they were gonna win this from a story perspective. All is right in the world.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This match will have no Samoa Joe I'm sure of it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Isn't this manufactured bullshit proving exactly what The Miz was saying about them?

I'm actually fine with it. She's retiring, he's stepping back. He's the biggest star they have and I think the only reason they had the match with Miz/Maryse was for this. Lord knows if it was a work WWE creative would have fucked it up somehow.

Sanjuro

HOLD ON, PLAYA! We are going to make this a tag-team match. HOLLA HOLLA!

5pJD0m1.png

Pretend I never watch wrestling and am watching WrestleMania...is this a real relationship/marriage proposal, or an angle for the storyline.

/lost

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The only interesting thing about this match is how much movement Seth is going to be capable of with a bum leg and pneumonia.

Will he even make it down the ramp?

EDIT: Oh and Tripps entrance should be absurd.

GunBR

The Smackdown women title was supposed to be on the pre-show and now it's almost going to the co-main event spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom