• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
What does "unsanctioned match" mean?

Since it's unsanctioned it doesn't need to end in a pinfall, so at the end Triple H can just hand Seth a Snickers bar and they'll be friends again. At least I assume that's why they are sponsoring it.

ElRenoRaven

Pretend I never watch wrestling and am watching WrestleMania...is this a real relationship/marriage proposal, or an angle for the storyline.

/lost

Honestly nobody truly knows. Their whole relationship has been a total Divas storyline. It has always come off fake as fuck.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what happened to the Hunter / Joe / KO stable rumours?

I swear if HHH and Rollins go out here and have some weak traditional wrestling match instead of beating each other up (like that weak HHH/Reigns match last year or whenever that was), I'm gonna flip a kiddy table.

These guys need to Bret/Austin the hell out of this match.

Miz is still over and there was no way they were gonna win this from a story perspective. All is right in the world.

Yup. Miz wasn't completely squashed or anything, and with Cena stepping back for the forseeable future, I'm sure SD will continue to keep him in the spotlight like they have since basically the brand split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom