• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Randy, we have an awesome set. We can do a lot of cool things for your entrance.

Just give me fire or something.

...but Randy, there is a ton of other things.

Just fire. Snake? Fire snake.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Here's the really cool part, no one is forcing you to watch this

Sure but I'm already here and bought in with the cost of drinks and food, so why lose out on the right to complain in an informed manner about how bad this shit is? I was enjoying the show when I didn't expect it to end on this avalanche of awful.

You know, Orton winning makes sense for those house show numbers since he's supposed to be like second behind Cena and since Cena is leaving...

Kimawolf

Hrm this is a good time for them have like a "spectral Abigal" flying around the auditorium. Like the lights go down and she's flying around the arena, its a hologram of course... but it'd be great, and totally embrace this "supernatural" push they doing again.

Rival

Gold Member

Why not?

You're saying men are more important?

They need a breather between Roman Reigns/'Taker and Lesnar/Goldberg. They can do the women's match with geek entrances for everyone in five minutes.

Of course I'm not saying men are more important. But the WWE heavyweight title is (should be) held in higher regard than a recently created title from the B show.
I hope they still do it as there are some great women on SD but I have my doubts.

Cagey

Banned
Man, I have no problems with Bray's ringwork and Orton can do great things when motivated. It should be good...especially after that last match.

True. I struggle when I have no care for any of the performers or storylines though and this has been stuff I've FF'd through the past two months.

Can't lie, I skipped 70% of that last match. Hunter needs to stop the whole Ric Flair emulation and putting on the same shit every time. Seth didn't help much.

Given Dean, is Seth still #safe from being the Shield's Janetty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom