• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurrry

Actually yeah, I bet the SD Womens match is still on.

Gotta remember that Brock Goldberg will be a 16 second squash with Brock going over.

Anth0ny

i don't know why everyone is saying they cut the women's match

they throw those matches in between the big main event matches to give the crowd a breather

i could see it happening after this match or after taker/reigns

that being said, the show will probably go til 1145

Toki767

The women aren't being bumped.

It's classic Kevin Dunn production.

They'll be placed after this match or before the main event to bring the crowd down and let them regain some energy/use the bathroom before the main event.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
No fucking way they cut SDL women... It's Naomi's hometown and they just debuted her back from her injury last week. That'd be some fucking sick injustice.

Majukun

anyone knows what the hell was that scoop that orton and wyatt used in the last couple parts of their feud?the one with the red X?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Inspired scheduling, putting Bray Wyatt right after that musical break. Kudos, Kevin Dunn.

I was actually looking forward to this match when I thought it was the main event earlier tonight, but I just realized we've got a reshuffled pre-show match, a Goldberg match, and a Roman Reigns match left. I want to go walk into traffic.

If any match should have been cancelled, it should have been the HHH match. Didn't really amount to much, play it up as docs wouldn't clear Seth because of fever and make it up to him next year with a main event.

Toki767

Didn't even consider how long it'd take Bray to walk down that ramp.

He doesn't even get a special entrance as WWE Champion lol

Inspired scheduling, putting Bray Wyatt right after that musical break. Kudos, Kevin Dunn.

I was actually looking forward to this match when I thought it was the main event earlier tonight, but I just realized we've got a reshuffled pre-show match, a Goldberg match, and a Roman Reigns match left. I want to go walk into traffic.

Here's the really cool part, no one is forcing you to watch this

yuraya

Undertaker and Reigns have shit endurance so that match won't be too long. Lesnar and Goldberg will probably be only like 5 min as well so I don't think they'll cut the Womens match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom