• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
God, that was terrible match and an awful finish. What was the point of the images in the ring if they weren't going anywhere with it? It's just another rko out of nowhere for the win. Wowzers, I'm shocked.

Randy is so boring.

Yeah, seemed like a half-baked idea that needed more time in the oven before being served to an audience.

Absolute shit if they cut the womens match.

Hopefully the crowd chants over these elaborate kideo game commercials and failed pushes with chants for them.

RBH

GIF.gif

Rival

Gold Member
Yep they still doing that SD women's match right between Goldberg/ Lesnar and Undertakers likely last match. BALEE Dat.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Roman/Taker match is gonna be like 35 minutes long or something isn't it

Yeah, cut the women, have Bray lose, let the Universal Title match last 5 min, then put Roman on last to retire the Undertaker.

That seems like a GREAT idea.

kiguel182

The first half of this show was much better than the second but given the card it was kinda what I expected.

So far Orton v Wyatt was the only match that dropped the ball.

HHH v Rollins was too long and I had issues with it but it was the match that I excepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom