• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the SD women do get cut, what ran too long earlier? They have the show times out; if they felt it wouldn't fit on the main card, there was still 2 hours of preshow. It sucks, but not nearly as much as being scrapped all together.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this promo is 10 times longer than the match will be

Pikma

Banned
Just getting started.

tumblr_obnpv0Squt1tuub8ro4_250.gif
That beard needs to come back

Rimfya

Banned
In a way I feel for Roman. He'd be out the back knowing right now there'd be like a dozen people tops that are excited to see him on last/at all.

Would you guys calm down? Women's match is most likely between this match and the Reigns/Taker match.

If it doesn't happen, then start complaining. Don't start preemptively when we already have enough that we know about for sure that can be complained about.

It wouldn't be a PPV thread without people wondering how they are going to fit all the matches in an hour before the show is supposed to end

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The word going around is that Jericho vs. Owens went way longer than slotted and it's thrown everything off.

Owens-Jericho was only 16 minutes long. That doesn't make sense unless they were only slotted for like 5 minutes, and that doesn't make sense either.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I bet the crowd boos Goldberg, the nostalgia is probably gone by now

What a waste of a Bray title reign.

I mean, what's left for him?

Transitional Tag Team Champion

Transitional WWE Champion

0-Whatever at Mania

He's just a fucking jobber to the stars. I'd quit immediately, this is bullshit.

Yes, I'm tilted and I don't even care about this part time bullshit they're doing right now.

The thing that would save the last hour or so of this for me is if Terry Funk is involved in Roman/Taker.

I dont care how or why he would be involved either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom