• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Vince know that nobody likes Reigns?

It's not like Cena where he was actually over and even after that he had a good contingent of fans. With Reigns, he was never ower and nobody likes him at all.
Reigns was over once in the WWE. In the Shield he was loved. It was after that when things started falling apart.

Bronx-Man

Banned
"One of the most controversial figures in WWE history"

This is literally the shit they said for years to explain why Cena got booed. Roman's NEVER turning heel lol.

Cagey

Banned
Does Vince know that nobody likes Reigns?

It's not like Cena where he was actually over and even after that he had a good contingent of fans. With Reigns, he was never ower and nobody likes him at all.

tumblr_inline_nzc27f3WeO1tnhsh4_540.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I need Romaine to put Taker through at least one table

tmac456

Incredible props to JR. If I was in his shoes, there's no way I'd have the strength to walk out there and call a match. I wouldn't be able to be around anyone or talk to anyone

For the love of god with it being no holds barred for fuck sake, Roman better squash, outright murder Taker and just officially take his place as the company's top heel. Just fucking do and embrace it already.

Sorry shit happens was directed at you and thr rest was just my thoughts on the match

��

Um, since when was this a No Holds Barred match?

God, this brings back memories of WM17.

"And it will be noooo disqualification!"

J.R.: What?! When did that happen?

*Vince McMahon later comes out*

Oh shit, that's why.

I have no idea if shenanigans will happen; it's literally what the first thing I thought of and nothing more. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom