• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Roman is #1 in merch sales.

Try again

e8c615ead631b31b51e0beef09a86112.jpg

So I thought of something:

Is Taker vs. Reigns the last match because the plan is for Reigns to win and they didn't want to put this earlier in the card and have the crowd boo the rest of the night?

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up ww dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe

cordy

Banned
So I thought of something:

Is Taker vs. Reigns the last match because the plan is for Reigns to win and they didn't want to put this earlier in the card and have the crowd boo the rest of the night?

Yep.

I said that yesterday. This way if they turn off the program it's ok because it's over.

jurgen

I think he's one of the best athletes in WWE but man, Roman Reigns is the most "design by committee" wrestler imaginable.

hbkdx12

dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up ww dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe, dont fuck this up wwe
What exactly is the desired outcome here? That Roman turn heel?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Does Vince know that nobody likes Reigns?

It's not like Cena where he was actually over and even after that he had a good contingent of fans. With Reigns, he was never ower and nobody likes him at all.

They can't not know. Undertaker's still a face right? There's no way they can be planning on a face vs face Wrestlemania main event ending with Roman Reigns standing over the Undertaker's career. I hate Roman Reigns but even if I didn't, that's just a plainly bad idea. If they aren't trying anything to advance his character then they wouldn't put this at the main event, they'd put it somewhere in the middle where they could bring the crowd back up for a the end.

Absent the context of a wrestling show, this is simultaneously the season finale and season premiere. They can't possibly think it's a good idea to leave half the crowd disgusted when they walk away.

This might be as optimistic a post as you'll find in my entire GAF history. But I can't assume they're just marching ahead thinking everything as planned is right.

Podge293

It's 4:34am. I'm in work at 7:30am.

Why do I do this to myself.

Still some good spots in and around the event. Nice to see taker sign off on a decent match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom