• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second half of this show:
f34.gif

Ultimate thrill ride

Such a great opportunity to save roman reigns career. Should have turned him total heel. Steal the tombstone. Really slap taker around. Steal his finisher and get real heel heat. This was the most anti roman match ever and they missed an opportunity to turn him complete heel. And no fucking face fireworks Fucked up

Ithil

Roman Reigns hit four spears while no one was cheering. He hit four spears. That's as many as four ones.

And it was terrible.

Exodust

Banned
Lol at everybody who thought Roman was turning heel.

Well, I knew he was going to win, and Roman's boring as fuck, so I'll just watch for the shit that's entertaining.

Just wish Taker retired years ago after a better match.

tmac456

so many insufferable people in here

impossible for Reigns to get anything out of Taker. the guy is finished. surprised he was able to go that long

loki 16

The main event was awful. Reins couldn't carry the Undertaker.
I personally enjoyed the show except for the main event and the Wayyt/Orton match.

Main Event was hot garbage. And Roman screwing up a number of moves throughout the match. What the hell was going on when Roman had Undertaker's head and holding him backwards?

Ugh, we all know it, but it can never be said enough. Roman Reigns is shit tier.

Karsha

I mean I dont like Reigns at all but Undertaker cant sell for shit, all of the botches were his fault. I guess this is not the beat way to retire him, he should have done it years ago.

BasilZero

That main event was horrible.

But at least the Hardys (regardless whether they are broken or not) are back and Tag champs

MOTN.

BajiBoxer

Banned
Anyone who blames Reigns for this is an idiot.

Taker had no business doing this match

Taker had no business being in the Main Event
I agree. Roman's not the most diverse or exciting wrestler, but Taker is way past his sxpiration date. It's just getting kind of sad ( and worrying ) watching him wrestle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom