• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undrey

Such a lackluster and shitty match. In 20 years look back at this and show everyone how terrible of an ending his career had.

Gurrry

Such a great start and then the show slowly started to deflate and ended pretty horribly.

Roman rules all. No belt is more important than this doofus.

Please don't kill me. I didn't make this lol.
C8dai5gVoAAgrKy.jpg:large

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I mean I know you're supposed to go out on your back, but that was a waste. Reigns does not.come out of this looking strong. He comes out looking like an elder abuser.

I missed the AJ match. Should I go back and watch it?

One of the better matches of the evening.

Overall that was a much better Wrestlemania than last year, and outside of Orton/Wyatt and this horrible garbage, the matches ranged from fine to great.

I just wish it didn't have to end with this dud.

kiguel182

After the hell in a cell with HHH he should've called it.

The match with Punk was great but the one with HHH felt more final and Punk should've been in the main event that year anyway.

Taker gave us amazing moments but his time as come and well, this was bad and shouldn't have been the main event.

Downhome

I always envisioned that at the end of Takers final match he would be laid out, not get up, and druids would slowly carry him to the back.

I give this WM a 7/10.

The first half up to the end of the tag team match (not counting the preshow) - 9/10
Everything afterwards - 4/10

Still a better WM than what I thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom