• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the whole "These fans are crazy! They aren't traditional fans! They boo who they should cheer and cheer who they should boo!" disclaimer they do for the Raw after Mania now.

Sanjuro

I wish Wrestlemania would show up in Boston again. Those were good times.

ZzEbKTq.jpg

I love the whole "These fans are crazy! They aren't traditional fans! They boo who they should cheer and cheer who they should boo!" disclaimer they do for the Raw after Mania now.

It's like... who are they trying to pull one over on? How many casual views does RAW get at this point? The fans know they're full of shit.

Takashi

Eyeroll at commentators trying to dismiss everything

Now that they've addressed the elephant in the room this directly, they can pretty much get away with never addressing it again unfortunately, since it will now be chalked up to "non traditional fans salty over taker losing"

in other words RIP heel Roman

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player

Now that they've addressed the elephant in the room this directly, they can pretty much get away with never addressing it again unfortunately, since it will now be chalked up to "non traditional fans salty over taker losing"

They did it last year the day after Mania too, this is nothing new.

This way you encourage hardcore fans to boo him and the kids who dont know any better are still told hes a good guy

Yeah that's what it feels like

Rise above the hate bro. He's loyal to his fan base son, and those who hate him are allowed to express their freedom of speech because this is america ooooh ahhhh

Do do fans normally boo The Hardys and cheer The Club? Or does that explanation fall the fuck apart as soon as someone not named Roman Reigns shows up?

Are they muting the crowd that much? The Hardyz getting... a lukewarm reception?
When the announcers are speaking, they seem to put priority over their mics rather than the crowds. Could be some audio leveling shit. I don't know...I just noticed that when the announcers aren't speaking, you can hear the crowd.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
WWE is probably trying to have their cake and eat it too. Even if TNA doesnt own the broken gimmick, it just means that WWE doesnt own it either so why even push it when the crowd does it for them

Takashi

They did it last year the day after Mania too, this is nothing new.

This way you encourage hardcore fans to boo him and the kids who dont know any better are still told hes a good guy

I thought last year was just a few lines from JBL though and a small Roman promo, and not a whole dedicated segment like this. This one felt like it was specifically to address the booing, not trying to hide it like past times.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Matt Hardy should really look into changing the delete gesture. It looks too much like a Nazi salute when a lot of people do it.

It's not that it actually looks like that, its that you can't do it in a crowd because you're standing too close together to do it straight out to the side as intended.

Anth0ny

Yup. Roman will be back to cena 2.0 next week.

This crowd is behind the Hardys. Don't listen to a single thing otherwise. We are on about the 12th Delete chant and 4th Brother Nero chant. Two of the Delete chants during Roman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom