• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
What does it mean?

kb3ishb.jpg

I don't think WWE planned for the crowd to constantly say "fuck you" for a minute on live TV.

Maybe not the cursing, but I absolutely think they expected the nuclear heat. Roman was trying hard not to smirk the whole time, and if they were expecting anything but boos, him coming in and simply saying "this is my yard now" and leaving makes no sense.

Syder

I don't think WWE planned for the crowd to constantly say "fuck you" for a minute on live TV.
Yeah, they expected booing.

Don't mistake expectation for desire. This hurts Vince and Roman didn't use the reaction because Vince doesn't want him to.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess we'll see what the gimmick is when we get the Talking Raw segment

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Hardys being on Raw talk instead of getting to cut a promo indicates they dont even know if they can do their broken gimmick on air since the talk show tends to be more of a shoot anyways

Good opening so far. Roman stuff was, for now at least, handled reasonably well, and the opening tag match was good fun.

Let's see where they screw the pooch.

UberTag

I guess we'll see what the gimmick is when we get the Talking Raw segment
You'll get Extreme Jeff Hardy from 2009 and a more confident on the mic Matt Hardy that talks normally and occasionally says things like delete and obsolete so the WWE can milk the chants until the fans wise up to the fact that Matt isn't Broken any more and all of the shit they loved about the Hardys from the past two years is now done because it didn't originate from the creative genius that is Vince McMahon.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
...uh I guess. I can only assume this is a glorified squash + Aries coming out again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom