• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like they respect Owens wife but they already said fuck it and released 2 DVDs about him, so just put him in? It's just a celebration.

With that said Beth looks damn good.

Beth mentioned it at the start of her speech, and I've heard it from a lot of wrestlers on Stone Cold's podcast, but it seems like a lot of wrestlers early memories of the sport are with watching it with their grandmothers. That's a weird thing.

Beth mentioned it at the start of her speech, and I've heard it from a lot of wrestlers on Stone Cold's podcast, but it seems like a lot of wrestlers early memories of the sport are with watching it with their grandmothers. That's a weird thing.

Well I mean wrestling is mostly a big soap opera, so it makes sense that old women would like it.

With the exception of a few lines from Rock n Roll, this has been a really good show this year so far. Lack of cringe. I know in past years I start cringing and getting embarrassed for some of the folks on the mic.

gun_haver

Women careers are generally shorter. A year for a woman is usually about three or four years for a man.

Let's not pretend it isn't 85% youthful looks determining the shelf-life of a female wrestler. The rest is people leaving to start families/go on to better things when they get sick of the shitty way they're treated for being women.

It MIGHT be better now, but I think it's just that the on-screen representation has improved, it's probably still about 40 years in the past behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom