• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Goddamn, Farrooq be looking like
latest

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of which, what happened to Mauro? I missed SD for a while, and never saw him again.

He has chronic depression, was constantly bullied by JBL and his cronies and is currently trying to overcome his resulting depression from said bullying.

GavinUK86

Bullshit. Source?

I never heard he was bullied by anyone but Mauro got an award and JBL was pissed he wasn't even considered for it so when Mauro had to skip Smackdown due to depression JBL took a cheap shot at him for not bothering to show up for work.

Bullshit. Source?

No one knows anything for sure, so don't buy that.

There's just tangential relation. Like the fact that the first SD Mauro was not on was right after JBL made fun of him on the "Bring It To the Table" Network show. And that Mauro's broadcast partner in MMA made comments about JBL on Twitter recently.

People will claim Meltzer said it's because of JBL, but he didn't. He speculated. He even went so far as to clarify on his radio show this morning that he was speculating and knew nothing for certain.

The only one thing between JBL and Mauro we know for sure is that JBL made fun of him backstage for talking about his Observer award win on Twitter.

ReiGun

JBL talking about racism and the Black struggle while an actual Black man is standing right there, mostly silent.

If that ain't America, I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom